University of Utah 2021-2022 Cycle

On 11/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, medmt11 said:

@ShaneStr Did you download examplify the day of? I've downloaded the test software and waited an hour. I've refreshed it multiple times, but I'm still not getting anything. Is anyone else having this problem? I called the support line and they said the school has to release the tests. So now I'm wondering if we just have to wait until tomorrow (the day of the test) to have access to all the exams (pre test, exam monitor, and the actual test)? 

Yeah that is odd I would say. I believe I downloaded the software the day we received the email about it. And also had the checks shortly after. I would definitely reach out to someone at the program because I would imagine they released at least the pre-test ( which is really just to make sure the program is working properly ) and the photo portion to all of us. Those don’t give you any info about the actual test so I can’t imagine there would be any benefit to holding those. Obviously I could be wrong but it definitely seems fishy and I wouldn’t hold off on asking! Just a suggestion!

Let us know if you continue to have issues after calling the office. I’m sure others would appreciate knowing how you resolve the problem. 

I also received an offer via email today, but for the St George Campus. I interviewed in Friday’s group, which was apparently St George specific. To those who haven’t heard back, I think there has only been a handful of ‘early’ offers sent out so far, they’re probably still undecided about the majority of seats!

For anyone who has not interviewed yet- the format was not standard MMI, it was much less stressful. Personally I didn’t prepare much, just thought about my “whys” and tried to be myself. They were very friendly and it was far less intimidating than other interviews I’ve had! 

Edited by NateO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Marebear97 said:

I interviewed on Thursday 11/11! Today I was offered early acceptance to Salt Lake Campus and I couldn’t be more excited! I am so excited to meet some of you this summer! 

Congratulations! I'm a current student. Can't wait to meet the new class! Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sourpatchkid said:

I interview Friday but don’t see anything in the box in regards to the files she said she shared and to review. The email said use a computer and I tried that. Is anyone else having this issue?

I, too, interview Friday and having the same issue. There are no files in the folder. I emailed Doris with a screenshot of what I am seeing on my end, but I have not heard back as of yet. 

I will let you know if I hear anything. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jella said:

I, too, interview Friday and having the same issue. There are no files in the folder. I emailed Doris with a screenshot of what I am seeing on my end, but I have not heard back as of yet. 

I remember getting stuck there- I think that’s your homepage (of your new account) showing you that you don’t have any files. Login to the account using a browser, then go back and reopen the link from Doris in a separate tab/window. If you’re using a desktop this should work (I could not get it to work on my iPhone) 

Edited by NateO
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2021 at 1:55 PM, NateO said:

I also received an offer via email today, but for the St George Campus. I interviewed in Friday’s group, which was apparently St George specific. To those who haven’t heard back, I think there has only been a handful of ‘early’ offers sent out so far, they’re probably still undecided about the majority of seats!

Yes, they clarified today that these were early offers and that all other candidates are still being considered from all interview dates.

I interviewed today and just wanted to say, it was great to see so many others and hear about other's backgrounds. I'm honored to have interviewed with you all. I will die of anticipation until Thanksgiving time. Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

On 11/17/2021 at 8:45 PM, Jella said:

I am having the same issue! Tried NateO's suggestion and still can't make it work. I have tried on an iPad, iPhone, and a Mac. Any luck yet?

I emailed her again and received a link for the correct folder with the files. In my panic of not being able to figure it out, I hopped on the UPAP website and read up on the faculty and staff, mission, values, etc. Much of the files were similar to what is already on the website.  

Looking forward to tomorrow and meeting some of y’all bright and early 😉 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AZParamedic2PA said:

Feeling AKA "hoping!" that the emails come out today. I would love to have some good news to share at Turkey day dinner 🙂 

How did everyone feel like their interviews went?!

Same, I hope it comes out today! For me I feel it went well however I felt I did well at a previous interview and got rejected so now I’m really nervous 😟