2021-2022 Application Cycle

Tentative Timeline From 2020 - 2021 Cycle's Thread 

July 15, 2020                          Just got an email that my application is "in review" 

September 11, 2020              It appears interviews are 10/5 to 10/9

September 25, 2020             Just got my interview invite this morning!    For the week of October 5th!    

October 13, 2020                   I just received my acceptance call!

October 14, 2020                 Just received a rejection email.

October 28, 2020                Just got my acceptance letter from coming off the waitlist last night!

Edited by diggitydog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also received an interview invite this morning! (7/16/21) I submitted my application 5/18/21 and my supplementary 5/20/21! Good luck to everyone and best of luck with preparing because they start NEXT WEEK (I’m freaking out - please give me advice on how to prepare).

3 hours ago, SOS99 said:

I also received an interview invite this morning! (7/16/21) I submitted my application 5/18/21 and my supplementary 5/20/21! Good luck to everyone and best of luck with preparing because they start NEXT WEEK (I’m freaking out - please give me advice on how to prepare).

I would recommend getting Savannah Perry's "Guide to PA School Interviews" book if you can. It was really helpful for me. I also practiced with 3 of my family members who grilled me hard (I know this can be a tricky option for some, but mine were helpful since 2 of them are professors and one just finished applying to nursing programs - use those resources if you have them!). Between my family and the guidebook, I felt my interview was a breeze, which is saying something because I was SO nervous going in. I ended up not needing a lot of the answers I worked on because we really just made friendly conversation the entire time (during one of my interview sections we talked about food half the time, lol). They really just want to know that you're a well-rounded and personable human, so try not to overly stress about it. I ended up getting accepted to that program, so something worked! I'm sure you will do just fine!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kayywri said:

In the application portal, does anyone have that their GRE score was received? Not sure if I should reach out to confirm

Was just wondering this same thing! Would love to know if anyone has an answer for this. I saw on CASPA that it was accepted, but I know sometimes things get delayed.

Congrats to those who have received interviews!!!

They do not use rolling admissions but now I'm not so sure. When I checked the website in FAQ it still says they do not do rolling admissions. Last cycle interview invites went out towards the end of September and the actual interviews were only held Oct. 5-9th. I guess they are doing things a little different this year.

The portal won't show anymore updates. You'll have to check CASPA to see if the GRE score has been attached to your app. 

Congrats to everyone who was offered an interview!

Does anyone have any information on the program's interview style? I received an email with a link with more information on this but when I clicked on the link it says it is invalid and the site was no longer found.

I really want to do my best on my interview and would like to be as prepared as possible. Any information is appreciated! Thank you.

Guest Akshara

received an interview invite on 7/16 (submitted 5/27 to CASPA)! ngl I'm a bit apprehensive to interview due the accredition-probation status

9 hours ago, lyss123 said:

Congrats to everyone who was offered an interview!

Does anyone have any information on the program's interview style? I received an email with a link with more information on this but when I clicked on the link it says it is invalid and the site was no longer found.

I really want to do my best on my interview and would like to be as prepared as possible. Any information is appreciated! Thank you.

It looks like a one-on-one interview. They sent a follow up email with the name of my interviewer and a link to the portal where they had a few videos about the programs, but none of those videos would work for me. 

Their interview process has 6 stages listed, with the first interview being number 3. Does anyone know if this means we'll have 3 separate interviews on different days if we make it through each step? I'm a little confused.