2021-2022 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, Ashleylucas said:

Thats all I have heard too. Hopefully good news will come this week! 

I interviewed today and just reread the programs page for the admissions process. They state that “selected applicants may be requested to participate in a follow up interview” Then the group interview (stage 5) is required. So it’s entirely possible a secondary one-on-one is not required for acceptance.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LordPleaseHelpMe said:

Hoping to hear back for my second interview soon! Is anyone in their third/fourth round yet?

Did my 2nd interview this morning! I’m assuming the last round (group) will be closer to decision day so they can get everyone in on 1 or 2 separate groups, and that’ll mean waiting for all the primary and secondary interviews to be completed.

4 hours ago, ARKprePA said:

Did anyone who has received invites, or get application gone to review emails, submit later in the cycle, late July or August? 

If the last round of interviews is next week I'm guessing they're pretty much done with initial invites - I was a later applicant but my application never went under review.

I interviewed at UNC, and I submitted last week of of August literally a few days right before the deadline. I don’t think I ever got an email about it going under review. I waited because UNC is non-rolling acceptances, but I do know they did rolling interviews. Not sure if there will be more interviews after they compile the acceptance list. 

37 minutes ago, Kyrin said:

I interviewed at UNC, and I submitted last week of of August literally a few days right before the deadline. I don’t think I ever got an email about it going under review. I waited because UNC is non-rolling acceptances, but I do know they did rolling interviews. Not sure if there will be more interviews after they compile the acceptance list. 

Thanks for the reply, I waited for similar reasons, and because my stats were ok (3.9+GPA, 7000+ PCE/HCE, 318GRE) but haven't heard anything since the supplemental went through.  

14 minutes ago, CashierCaitlyn said:

Has anyone received an invite for final interviews next week?

I’m rooting for all of us!

I completed my 2nd interview tonight- guess they have a tight turnaround for invites for the third and final. Does anyone have insight to the group activity? is it just a discussion?