2021-2022 Application Cycle

I posted earlier about receiving an interview! After reading other people’s post about receiving a confirmation email after picking their interview date, I was getting concerned as I hadn’t received one. I emailed them and they told me the slot I picked (7/28) was very popular and there were no longer and times left that day. They sent me other options and I picked 8/2 (am waiting for confirmation on that). Anyways, what I wanted to share is that if you didn’t receive a confirmation email please email them!!! If you don’t get “confirmed” by this Friday I’m pretty sure your application is considered withdrawn. Good luck everyone!

Good Afternoon,

I interviewed today and can probably help with a couple of these questions because I had the same ones and asked for clarification!

UNC's website shows the multiple stages of interviews and this is still accurate, just in a different format. All interviews are done by zoom, and if selected to continue, you will receive a second invitation to do the next one on one interview. (Not sure how soon this will be)

My interview was very friendly and I absolutely loved the opportunity to learn more about the program. Be yourselves and don't be nervous! 🙂 

Sending all the good vibes to all of you! Hopefully we make it into the next cohort of 2022! 

Cait

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, PrePA1697 said:

Do you know if we get an acceptance call after the third round or this interview?

I asked this during my second. There is a total of four interviews, three one on ones and one group interview. To my understanding, if you continue to make it past the first interview, you get invited to the second, then third and lastly the fourth. 

We should have acceptance/denial decisions no later than OCT 1, but they did mention there will not be admissions decisions made until after the application closes SEP 1. 

My first interview was the 28th, I got invited for the second on the 30th and completed my second on the 3rd. Praying the next round comes out soon! 

Guest Akshara
4 hours ago, reiche said:

Did anyone interview on 7/30 and receive their second invite yet?

I interviewed on 7/30 and heard 2 hours later that day about my second interview invite. hope that helps!

1 hour ago, Ashleylucas said:

Did anyone interview Tuesday August 24th and hear back about a second interview yet? Trying to remain optimstic but its all I can think about! Refreshign my email every five seconds 

i interviewed 8/25 and have not heard back about a 2nd interview, only got an email requesting my drivers license