On 10/28/2021 at 10:39 PM, SierrahWilson said:

Hi friends! I also got the call today. Stoked for all of us, and excited for the future of everyone in this group. Everyone ends up where they are supposed to in due time. Simply stoked. For the people that have also gotten the acceptance call, I would love to form a chat and get to know you all! Does anybody know what would be the easiest? GroupMe? Or some type of group chat or facebook group? 

Hi! Did anyone end up making a facebook group or GroupMe? I’d love to be added and meet you all!

Hey guys ! Did anyone find the FB page yet ? I currently don’t have FB, but will join if there’s a group page. 

Also for the accepted class, would you guys be interested in joining a Microsoft teams ? It’s a really useful and organized platform where you can share files, I believe it would help us out a lot. I currently use it now and it’s great. Let me know and I’ll create one ! Happy holidays to you all!! 🎄🎄

• 2 weeks later...