2 minutes ago, JManrique1 said:

Hey everyone,

I was just accepted into LLU's PA program! I cant wait to start this amazing journey and meet all that are accepted. God's timing is perfect so if you don't get accepted now, you will in the future. Looking forward to meeting you all and good luck!

Best,

Jared Manrique

Omg I got in to. Thank Lord

• Like 1

Hey All! 
Got the call of acceptance earlier. It's definitely been such a long process and I can’t believe I finally made it! I hope everyone from the last interview session hears good news soon! Wishing you all the very best and if you’re still waiting to hear, don’t give up hope! Can’t wait to meet you all in person 🥳 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JManrique1 said:

Hey everyone,

I was just accepted into LLU's PA program! I cant wait to start this amazing journey and meet all that are accepted. God's timing is perfect so if you don't get accepted now, you will in the future. Looking forward to meeting you all and good luck!

Best,

Jared Manrique

did you receive an email? I didnt yet

1 hour ago, sanaz said:

a call, I hope you are getting it soon too 

1 hour ago, sanaz said:

a call, I hope you are getting it soon too 

Now we have to get ready for medical term exam. how you guys are preparing? anybody know when is tge exam?

Hi friends! I also got the call today. Stoked for all of us, and excited for the future of everyone in this group. Everyone ends up where they are supposed to in due time. Simply stoked. For the people that have also gotten the acceptance call, I would love to form a chat and get to know you all! Does anybody know what would be the easiest? GroupMe? Or some type of group chat or facebook group? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SierrahWilson said:

Hi friends! I also got the call today. Stoked for all of us, and excited for the future of everyone in this group. Everyone ends up where they are supposed to in due time. Simply stoked. For the people that have also gotten the acceptance call, I would love to form a chat and get to know you all! Does anybody know what would be the easiest? GroupMe? Or some type of group chat or facebook group? 

I would love to do this 🙂

during the pandemic we were connected through an app called group me which was easy

On 10/17/2021 at 11:40 AM, sanaz said:

Thank you so much 🙏 is there anything that you really like about LLU PA program?

I really love the staff and all the professors, they really love and care for you and help you in any way they can. I also got lucky with a really awesome cohort, so we all die together but have some great laughs and convos along the way lol 

15 minutes ago, negarmohaveri said:

Hi Sanaz,

I saw you had interview with LLU. Would you let me know if they have essay portion for interview or not? And what was the interview format? Thank you 🙏🏻 

Hi Negar

be ready for both scenarios and traditional questions . Almost all type of questions . The interviewers were super friendly.
didnt ask for essay, maybe later they will 🤷‍♀️
savvana book and mock interviews helped me. Also bemo website with MMI questions helped 

39 minutes ago, sanaz said:

Hi Negar

be ready for both scenarios and traditional questions . Almost all type of questions . The interviewers were super friendly.
didnt ask for essay, maybe later they will 🤷‍♀️
savvana book and mock interviews helped me. Also bemo website with MMI questions helped 

Thank you so much for your advice, I am so excited and nervous as well. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

On 11/2/2021 at 1:36 PM, negarmohaveri said:

I got an interview today too, congratulations to everyone that got accepted and also received interview. Would you help me how I should attach my picture to that document? Should I just upload and email to them? 
What was the interview format? 
thank you for support.

Whoo hoo Do you mind sharing when you completed your application and got verified with secondary?