51 minutes ago, Morgan35 said:

I had to retake my chem 111 lab as the initial one was online. I just re-took it at the school where I initially took it and thus did not have to take the lecture portion.

Oh really, how do I find out about this? I called somebody picked up the phone and said i havecto retake the whole thing 😭😭😭

7 hours ago, negarmohaveri said:

Hi everyone,

Is anyone received an interview recently?

They want me to retake the lab portion of my chem 1 in order to get an interview. My school said they dont let me to retake the course since I got an A and that doesnt make any sense to them to retake the course. No idea what to do 😭😭😭

On 8/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, Morgan35 said:

I had to retake my chem 111 lab as the initial one was online. I just re-took it at the school where I initially took it and thus did not have to take the lecture portion.

Did they give you new grades? Or you just participated on campus labs? 
I would really appreciate your help since Im stocked here 😞

Finally my school accepted me to retake the lab but they are going to give me a letter at the end of semester to confirm that I participated the lab in campus 🤦🏻 And loma linda said they will accept this. So Im currently going to school 7-10 pm T/TH each week. But I have not heard anything from loma linda since then. Im only taking this for LLU but I m not sure if they even give me an interview. Do you guys think it would bad to email the school and tell them? 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, TonyNotPhony said:

Hi! Was the background check payment part of the application process? I submitted my application in like June and just realized that there was a background check.

I don’t recall anything about a background check. Where did you hear about that? 

Sounds like it could be for admitted students only since that could be kinda pricey if they checked everyone’s backgrounds, but I could be wrong!

3 minutes ago, bobafiend said:

I don’t recall anything about a background check. Where did you hear about that? 

Sounds like it could be for admitted students only since that could be kinda pricey if they checked everyone’s backgrounds, but I could be wrong!

I was just checking the application casually and saw it.. I'm not so sure either..

5 minutes ago, sanaz said:

how do you upload the photo? I have hard time figuring that out 😞

I haven’t done mine yet, but I have a PDF editor tool that lets me fill out forms on the computer. It will recognize blank spaces on PDF documents that are intended to be filled out by the recipient, and I can e-sign as well. I’m sure it will also allow me to insert a photo. 

Worst case - if it’s too difficult for you to do it that way, I feel like you could print a hard copy of the form and physically attach a printed photo and then scan the final completed form. Just submit it sooner rather than later in case admissions won’t accept it. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, bobafiend said:

I haven’t done mine yet, but I have a PDF editor tool that lets me fill out forms on the computer. It will recognize blank spaces on PDF documents that are intended to be filled out by the recipient, and I can e-sign as well. I’m sure it will also allow me to insert a photo. 

Worst case - if it’s too difficult for you to do it that way, I feel like you could print a hard copy of the form and physically attach a printed photo and then scan the final completed form. Just submit it sooner rather than later in case admissions won’t accept it. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much. I trt to download that tomorrow 🙏