do y'all think we should be sending our official transcripts even though we've been placed on the alternate list? the transcripts are requested as a part of the checklist for the alternate list, but there's also a part that says "please do not send official transcripts before acceptance". I'm thinking about contacting the program tomorrow anyway. 🙂

10 hours ago, bobafiend said:

do y'all think we should be sending our official transcripts even though we've been placed on the alternate list? the transcripts are requested as a part of the checklist for the alternate list, but there's also a part that says "please do not send official transcripts before acceptance". I'm thinking about contacting the program tomorrow anyway. 🙂

I was going to hold off until I have received an acceptance. If the program tells you anything different please let us know. I was thinking about having immunizations filled out right now, what about you? 

2 hours ago, stefaniav405 said:

I was going to hold off until I have received an acceptance. If the program tells you anything different please let us know. I was thinking about having immunizations filled out right now, what about you? 

i think my immunizations were somehow already completed, but i’d have to check again. i am gonna look into sending transcripts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

34 minutes ago, bsa97 said:

For those placed on alternate list, have you sent transcripts, immunizations, etc? Just want to get an idea since it is required before registration, not for acceptance? 

As far as I can tell wether you do it or not won’t affect their decision to pull you or not pull you from the waitlist. In fact, if you call and ask the program they will tell you that it really just benefits you to get the tasks done if you get pulled from the waitlist shortly before classes start but they emphasize that completing the tasks does not mean that you will receive an acceptance. Hope that helps! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Zeena said:

Hello Everyone, 

Has anyone on the alternate list received a status update? In the hard copy that I received, they said we need to wait until September 22nd. Like if we haven't receive any update, should we reapply or what? 

haven't heard anything yet! i'm thinking about giving up my seat on the alternate list as i've committed to another program. probably a good idea to start reapplying as caspa opens soon - and with rolling admissions ofc. best of luck to you! ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobafiend said:

haven't heard anything yet! i'm thinking about giving up my seat on the alternate list as i've committed to another program. probably a good idea to start reapplying as caspa opens soon - and with rolling admissions ofc. best of luck to you! ❤️

Thank you so much, I wish you all the success in your future endeavors.

On 4/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, bobafiend said:

What do you mean that you are committed to other program? like other school or like different program like pharmacy for example? let me know please because the time is going and I am still waiting for the reply from here and there. Thank you. 💖 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!

I am a current PA student at Loma Linda! We are hosting a Pre-PA conference on Sunday June 26th, from 9am-4pm. I have attached the flyer below. We would love it for those of you who are interested to join us! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns! 

Alli Bledsoe 

allibledsoe3@gmail.com 

Pre-PA Conference Flyer .jpg

• Like 1