49 minutes ago, PA2998 said:

I emailed them last night about not having heard back and they told me this morning saying that interviews are still running through October and I will get an email if I’m eligible.. so it sounds like maybe they’re not done yet, I’m unsure

I’m so confused now 😂

On 10/1/2021 at 12:05 AM, jerry31620 said:

What does it say on your portals? Its weird that some people got that email and some didn't. I haven't gotten it, and my portal still says I'm under review. I suspect that we'll all get that email soon, and that maybe it's just not a click a button and send the same email at the same time to a bunch of people? Are either of you planning on applying to the other campuses?

On my portal it is still saying that it's under review. And I saw someone comment saying they're still doing interviews till October so I am a bit confused. Idk what to do now.

Edited by sou12

12 minutes ago, sou12 said:

On my portal it is still saying that it's under review. And I saw someone comment saying they're still doing interviews till October so I am a bit confused. Idk what to do now.

That's strange. I wonder if it was an accident. I've seen people post about other schools accidently sending similar emails.

3 hours ago, jerry31620 said:

That's strange. I wonder if it was an accident. I've seen people post about other schools accidently sending similar emails.

I don't think so because I looked up the persons name that sent me an email and that person is the Associate Director of Admissions for the Manchester campus. I am just confused as too how I got an email from an Admissions director at a totally different campus. 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:05 AM, jerry31620 said:

What does it say on your portals? Its weird that some people got that email and some didn't. I haven't gotten it, and my portal still says I'm under review. I suspect that we'll all get that email soon, and that maybe it's just not a click a button and send the same email at the same time to a bunch of people? Are either of you planning on applying to the other campuses?

My portal still shows that it's under review. I am not planning on applying to other campuses because in the email it says it's rolling admission, I feel it is kind of late to submit now. 

I haven't gotten this email either but I also haven't heard anything back and I applied in mid July. The only difference I see in my portal is that it used to say something like "Thanks for applying, your application is now under review" and now it says "Your application is now being reviewed by our Admissions Office." Don't really know if that means anything haha but that's the only thing I noticed!

On 9/30/2021 at 12:10 PM, OnMyWayToPA1270 said:

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance!! I was just wondering if you had any outstanding prerequisites or requirements you were finishing? I interviewed back in July and haven’t heard anything yet but I’m finishing my last prereq class this semester so I’m wondering if that’s why! 

Hi! I do not have any outstanding prereqs or requirements. That could definitely be it, but I have no idea. I would definitely ask around some more and try to see if anyone else does!

The waiting game is getting ridiculous.  I interviewed in July and MCPHS is my top choice, but I’m told that we will not hear back until December  I am receiving acceptances to other programs that are requiring my seat deposits to be paid within 2 or 3 weeks.  I don’t want to waste money by paying the non refundable deposit and I want to be fair to other candidates waiting to get into the school.  Anyone else in the same predicament?  If so, have you reached out to MCPHS? What was there response?

2 hours ago, pahopeful12345 said:

For those that interviewed, did anyone receive an email after that requested to update admissions office if your address changed, as they send letters out by mail? 

Did you get this email? Or has anyone else who’s interview gotten it? I also interviewed in July and haven’t heard anything yet

2 hours ago, pahopeful12345 said:

For those that interviewed, did anyone receive an email after that requested to update admissions office if your address changed, as they send letters out by mail? 

I received that email the day after my interview, but I haven't heard anything since. 

12 hours ago, estein1270 said:

Did you get this email? Or has anyone else who’s interview gotten it? I also interviewed in July and haven’t heard anything yet

I did receive this email, and also received it the day after my interview.

11 hours ago, NPA987 said:

I received that email the day after my interview, but I haven't heard anything since. 

Hi All, it seems like there isn't any consensus on how long it takes to hear back after an interview? I see several mentions of December... where does that come from? On the other hand I see people mentioning acceptances from this cycle. Anyone able to offer any clarity on that front?

6 hours ago, Benjig said:

Hi All, it seems like there isn't any consensus on how long it takes to hear back after an interview? I see several mentions of December... where does that come from? On the other hand I see people mentioning acceptances from this cycle. Anyone able to offer any clarity on that front?

They sent an email after the interview stating that decisions will be released early December. I've only seen that one person was accepted on this forum, but I could be wrong. Where are you seeing the acceptances? Has anyone received a rejection after an interview?

On 10/15/2021 at 9:53 PM, NPA987 said:

They sent an email after the interview stating that decisions will be released early December. I've only seen that one person was accepted on this forum, but I could be wrong. Where are you seeing the acceptances? Has anyone received a rejection after an interview?

Yeah, I received that email as well but see one accepted here and another mentioning having seen acceptances on other platforms. I suppose there's not much point in trying to figure out exactly what's going on behind the curtain. It will be what it will be...

On 10/16/2021 at 12:53 AM, NPA987 said:

Hey! I was accepted after interviewing in July… but I was also told the day after my interview that I wouldn’t hear until December. I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes and I don’t understand why they sent my acceptance when all I had heard was to wait until then. I’ll be turning down my seat due to another acceptance… but my guess is they’re releasing some intermittently even though they said otherwise? I’m not sure.