On 7/19/2021 at 1:20 PM, BAI36 said:

I spoke to a PA today who went to MCPHS Boston and she said she thought admissions are not rolling and that interviews have always held been in the fall, but that internal applicants get priority. Did those who already interview attend MCPHS for undergrad? 

I attended MCPHS for undergrad (class of 2021) and haven't received anything but the link to the portal yet!  

7 minutes ago, ab007 said:

I did my undergrad in different state and had no prior affiliation with MCPHS. 

This was my timeline:

June 10th: verified by CASPA

June 13th: email from MCPHS that my application was received 

June 23rd: email from MCPHS with interview invite for July 29th

Congrats on the interview invite! I got my confirmation email on May 25 that my application was received. Starting to worry that I’m not going to hear from them at this point 😔

I won't be able to attend the virtual session either. 

If any of you guys are going to it plz lmk if they have like an interview schedule/idea of when they'll be reaching out to the ppl that applied in July. Or honestly any info ... I keep checking this forum and my email every day hahaha 

I am going to try to attend the information session today! I had an interview on July 13, where the committee relayed they would send decisions in about 2-4 weeks. With all of the confusion about now hearing in December, I will ask about the timeline! I'll keep everyone updated. 🙂

2 hours ago, MPAPA said:

Curious how people got invited to an information session? Is this a public one or only for those who already interviewed?

I just looked up MCPHS PA Program information session and clicked the link! I believe it is public - I found out about it from this website.

• Like 1