On 6/24/2021 at 3:47 PM, tearose said:

Just wondering, did everyone here receive a confirmation email from MCPHS with a portal link? I was CASPA verified 5/27 and have yet to receive this

Did you end up getting a response from them? I also did not receive a confirmation email and was wondering if I should reach back out. 

6 minutes ago, PAchow said:

Did you end up getting a response from them? I also did not receive a confirmation email and was wondering if I should reach back out. 

Yes Christine emailed me back and said they received my app. No further instructions on what to do without a link to the portal 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were you I’d probably email just in case; could also be good if more than one person brings to their attention the technical difficulties 

5 hours ago, Madisonm14 said:

To those that got an interview invite - was it sent to your email or was it posted in the portal?  Good luck to everyone! Applying from Florida; confirmed application on June 22 so I am hoping to hear from them soon! 

Did you receive a portal link from them after you submitted your app? I submitted June 25th and am wondering If I should have a portal link already or if I should wait. 

27 minutes ago, tearose said:

Yes Christine emailed me back and said they received my app. No further instructions on what to do without a link to the portal 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were you I’d probably email just in case; could also be good if more than one person brings to their attention the technical difficulties 

I'll definitely reach out! Did you mention the portal when you emailed them to follow up?

19 hours ago, PAchow said:

Did you receive a portal link from them after you submitted your app? I submitted June 25th and am wondering If I should have a portal link already or if I should wait. 

It took them a few days to send me the link. I submitted 6/14, was verified 6/22 and they emailed me the link 6/22 so I'm sure they will send you something soon! 

Submitted CASPA on 7/2. Verified 7/5. Sent portal link yesterday 7/6. I’m hoping I get an interview invite soon. It seemed like for the July interviews they reached out to everyone on the same day so maybe they will do that again for the next round. 

47 minutes ago, ARMANDO411468 said:

Did anyone ask when we will be hearing back after the interview today? I totally forgot to ask during it 

I’m also wondering this, I forgot to ask too! 

Also, for those still preparing for for interviews, don’t stress! It was very relaxed and most questions were very straightforward.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, PrePAFirstTimeApp said:

Did anyone get rejected? I applied in May and haven't heard anything besides the confirmation email that my app was received. I'm trying to be positive but I know a lot of interviews already went out!

I think for some schools they may not send out rejection letters unless you’ve interviewed with them. It depends on the school though, I’m not sure how MCPHS is planning to go about everything 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, PrePAFirstTimeApp said:

Did anyone get rejected? I applied in May and haven't heard anything besides the confirmation email that my app was received. I'm trying to be positive but I know a lot of interviews already went out!

I am in the same boat!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BAI36 said:

I spoke to a PA today who went to MCPHS Boston and she said she thought admissions are not rolling and that interviews have always held been in the fall, but that internal applicants get priority. Did those who already interview attend MCPHS for undergrad? 

Hi, they historically have been during fall maybe something different with COVID? I did not attend MCPHS undergrad and I interviewed!