On 9/20/2021 at 8:51 AM, Madisonm14 said:

Congrats! When did you apply? I applied at the end of June and still have not heard anything back yet, keeping my fingers crossed!  

Thanks! I applied July 2nd. I wouldn't give up hope, there are most likely many more interview days to come and invites to go out. When I got the notification to sign up for a day/time there were only 2 days to choose from so I think they are inviting people in waves. I hope you hear back from them soon! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PA2998 said:

I also have not heard anything back from MCPHS. I didn't even know they were doing interviews, my portal says that my application is still being reviewed, anyone else? Should I assume this means they haven't reviewed it yet or that they're just not moving forward with my app?

Same here. I applied 6/10 and nothing. I’m assuming they are not moving forward with my app as they have offered interviews and acceptances to applicants who applied after that date. But who really knows?

12 minutes ago, sou12 said:

I just got an email today stating that they have finished interviews for this cycle so my application will be withdrawn. But they stated if I am still interested in applying to MCPHS I can apply to Manchester or Worcester because they are still searching for candidates.

I’m confused why I didn’t get this email. I applied back in May and my application has said under review for months.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sou12 said:

I just got an email today stating that they have finished interviews for this cycle so my application will be withdrawn. But they stated if I am still interested in applying to MCPHS I can apply to Manchester or Worcester because they are still searching for candidates.

OMG 😞 did anyone else receive this email? Because I haven't received that yet. 

12 hours ago, sou12 said:

8 hours ago, cefaning said:

I also received this email. I submitted my application in June. 🥲

What does it say on your portals? Its weird that some people got that email and some didn't. I haven't gotten it, and my portal still says I'm under review. I suspect that we'll all get that email soon, and that maybe it's just not a click a button and send the same email at the same time to a bunch of people? Are either of you planning on applying to the other campuses?

On 9/23/2021 at 7:15 PM, cc101 said:

I just got an email that my portal was updated and I received an acceptance!!!!

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance!! I was just wondering if you had any outstanding prerequisites or requirements you were finishing? I interviewed back in July and haven’t heard anything yet but I’m finishing my last prereq class this semester so I’m wondering if that’s why! 

22 hours ago, FridaP said:

OMG 😞 did anyone else receive this email? Because I haven't received that yet. 

I emailed them last night about not having heard back and they told me this morning saying that interviews are still running through October and I will get an email if I’m eligible.. so it sounds like maybe they’re not done yet, I’m unsure