On 7/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, estein1270 said:

I’m also wondering this, I forgot to ask too! 

Also, for those still preparing for for interviews, don’t stress! It was very relaxed and most questions were very straightforward.

Does anyone know the style of their interviews or types of questions asked?

On 6/24/2021 at 2:20 AM, mackb said:

I received an interview invite yesterday, mine is scheduled for July 29th. My stats:

sGPA: 3.75

overall GPA: 3.85

PC Hours: 1020 as a CNA 

With an interview, what is the status of your application when you login to the portal and look under 'Your Status' ???

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2021 at 10:11 PM, Arbi18 said:

Does anyone know, if someone can apply to more than one MCPHS campus? If someone wants to apply to Boston and Worcester Campuses, do they have to apply for both of the campuses separately? 

They don’t allow you to apply to more than one campus but if you change your mind on what campus you can possibly get them to transfer your application. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:27 PM, AlliBess said:

I'm wondering the same. I applied early May and haven't heard anything... so anxiety inducing

On 8/21/2021 at 10:57 AM, pahopeful12345 said:

I’m so excited about this program! I applied in May and I’m still hoping to hear back about an interview invite. 

Same! Applied mid-May and haven't heard a thing yet 😕

Hey guys! I know this was mentioned briefly before on this forum but I applied to this program at the very beginning of the CASPA cycle and have heard absolutely nothing from them at all yet. No confirmation, no portal access information, no updates or interview invites/rejections, which I find a bit odd at this point in time considering many people have already heard back. Has anybody else who is still waiting for interview invites also heard nothing at all? I am very confused and concerned now. 

46 minutes ago, Coreyb257 said:

Hey guys! I know this was mentioned briefly before on this forum but I applied to this program at the very beginning of the CASPA cycle and have heard absolutely nothing from them at all yet. No confirmation, no portal access information, no updates or interview invites/rejections, which I find a bit odd at this point in time considering many people have already heard back. Has anybody else who is still waiting for interview invites also heard nothing at all? I am very confused and concerned now. 

I haven’t heard anything yet either