1 hour ago, Pangy9 said:

I’m confused because other people who have had an interview says their portal says under review but mine just says that my application is complete under “your status” and that my interview is complete. I’m not sure what this means!

Mine says that too! I was wondering the same thing, but I haven’t heard anything from them either way..

2 hours ago, Pangy9 said:

I’m confused because other people who have had an interview says their portal says under review but mine just says that my application is complete under “your status” and that my interview is complete. I’m not sure what this means!

1 hour ago, OnMyWayToPA1270 said:

Mine says that too! I was wondering the same thing, but I haven’t heard anything from them either way..

Mine also says this, hoping this isn’t bad news for us!

4 hours ago, Pangy9 said:

Mine says application completed but it doesn't say that my interview has been completed- it says it was confirmed 

2 hours ago, ARMANDO411468 said:

Mine also says this, hoping this isn’t bad news for us!

3 hours ago, OnMyWayToPA1270 said:

5 hours ago, Pangy9 said:

Mine also says this!

On 10/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, WannabePa93 said:

The waiting game is getting ridiculous.  I interviewed in July and MCPHS is my top choice, but I’m told that we will not hear back until December  I am receiving acceptances to other programs that are requiring my seat deposits to be paid within 2 or 3 weeks.  I don’t want to waste money by paying the non refundable deposit and I want to be fair to other candidates waiting to get into the school.  Anyone else in the same predicament?  If so, have you reached out to MCPHS? What was there response?

I feel the same way as well! I was told December! 

Just got an email saying interviews are completed for the Boston program so my application will be withdrawn. Email says 2022 cohort is full, FYI. They gave the option to be considered for the 2023 matriculating class for Manchester or Worcester by redesignating my application.

Hope this clears some things up about the timeline! Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

8 minutes ago, gamecockPA1999 said:

Just got an email saying interviews are completed for the Boston program so my application will be withdrawn. Email says 2022 cohort is full, FYI. They gave the option to be considered for the 2023 matriculating class for Manchester or Worcester by redesignating my application.

Hope this clears some things up about the timeline! Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

2022 cohort for MCPHS Boston is full? So they’re not accepting anyone else? Why would they tell people decisions come out in December? I’m so confused by the admissions process

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PA2998 said:

2022 cohort for MCPHS Boston is full? So they’re not accepting anyone else? Why would they tell people decisions come out in December? I’m so confused by the admissions process

As far as I know they have only sent out one round of acceptances and it was before I even interviewed. 

I have no idea, everything seems super confusing! That's just what the email I received said. "Thank you for your application! This campus has recently completed interviews for this admission cycle, and the cohort starting in fall 2022 is now full. Since we will no longer be holding interviews for this program, your application will be withdrawn." Email came from Courtney Bibbo "Associate Director of Admission" at MCPHS

Maybe they've decided about their class but haven't told anyone the decisions yet? Or they just know the class will be full from the people they've already interviewed and haven't decided specifically who yet? Your guess is as good as mine lol

7 hours ago, PA2998 said:

From looking at last year’s forum, it seems as though they send a few more interview dates even after December. This seems consistent with last year, and they still accepted/waitlisted/rejected people during that December timeline. Just my observation!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, pahopeful12345 said:

From looking at last year’s forum, it seems as though they send a few more interview dates even after December. This seems consistent with last year, and they still accepted/waitlisted/rejected people during that December timeline. Just my observation!

I just got another email saying 

Good Afternoon,

We hope you are enjoying the fall!

At this time, the Physician Assistant Admission Committee is reviewing your CASPA and the results of your admission interviews. Please note, we are still expecting to release decisions to students who completed an interview by early December.

We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have moved since submitting your application to MCPHS or have updated your email address, please notify our admission office immediately at transfers@mcphs.edu. Admission decisions will be sent electronically to your email and by mail to the address you provided on your CASPA application.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about prerequisites or entry requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us at transfers@mcphs.edu.

Best wishes,

11 minutes ago, Pangy9 said:

I just got another email saying 

Good Afternoon,

We hope you are enjoying the fall!

At this time, the Physician Assistant Admission Committee is reviewing your CASPA and the results of your admission interviews. Please note, we are still expecting to release decisions to students who completed an interview by early December.

We appreciate your patience during this time. If you have moved since submitting your application to MCPHS or have updated your email address, please notify our admission office immediately at transfers@mcphs.edu. Admission decisions will be sent electronically to your email and by mail to the address you provided on your CASPA application.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about prerequisites or entry requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us at transfers@mcphs.edu.

Best wishes,

I also received this email! I'm thinking they sent that out to decrease our anxiety, or they are starting to review applications and will be making decisions on some applicants. Regardless, we just need to be patient and wait until December. 

• 2 weeks later...