2021-2022 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, Paigen1234 said:

Congratulations! That's awesome! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! 

PCE ~ 1600 hours as a CNA, Science GPA: 3.51, overall GPA: 3.58, post bacc GPA: 3.74, volunteer hours ~ 130, community service ~ 30, leadership ~ 100

hope this helps!

Guest aslksf09834
On 7/15/2021 at 6:32 AM, capa12 said:

Application complete email was received June 1st and haven’t heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat?

same here!

On 6/8/2021 at 4:45 PM, AllyLoo said:

Hi!! Are there strict requirements for the 3 letter of recommendations needed. I didn’t notice until after submitting I do not have a letter from a science faculty member 😞

If it is listed on the website as needed, then it is a definite requirement.  You can always email admissions- -they are SUPER helpful! 

8 hours ago, Patricia5827 said:

Hi all, thinking of applying here. In my CASPA statement I addressed low grades already, should I go ahead and submit the optional document just stating the same thing?

Hey! Since you already addressed it in your personal statement I would use that opportunity to write something that makes you stand out. In my optional document I talked about my upbringing and how it eventually led me medicine. Hope this helps!

10 hours ago, wolfasd said:

Just received an interview invite so excited!! While I would love to interview in person I'm doing on zoom, anyone have an recommendation on how to prepare? My interview is oct 18th

Congrats!! That is so awesome! Would you mind sharing what day you finished your CASPA application, along with the secondary application? Thanks so much!! 

8 hours ago, Mw0117 said:

Congrats!! That is so awesome! Would you mind sharing what day you finished your CASPA application, along with the secondary application? Thanks so much!! 

Thank you so much! So I completed my Caspa Application June 23rd got verified the next day and afterwards I completed the secondary application June 25th I believed. if you have any other questions please dont be afraid to ask anything else I'll be happy to help! and good luck!! 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 4:00 AM, Mw0117 said:

On 7/27/2021 at 5:47 PM, wolfasd said:

Just received an interview invite so excited!! While I would love to interview in person I'm doing on zoom, anyone have an recommendation on how to prepare? My interview is oct 18th

Congratulations!  Do you mind sharing your stats?