2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I just got an interview invite for 2022-2023 cycle and was wondering if anyone that has already been through the process could shed light on the interview process? What style of interviews did they use? and if you all have any recommendations as far as how to prepare. 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, mariamprepa said:

Hi everyone! I just got an interview invite for 2022-2023 cycle and was wondering if anyone that has already been through the process could shed light on the interview process? What style of interviews did they use? and if you all have any recommendations as far as how to prepare. 

Thank you!

So obviously I can’t tell you exactly since that wouldn’t be fair to other applicants. Essentially, the interview style is MMI (Multiple Mini Interview). Like it sounds you have multiple mini interviews with various interview question types asked to you. I would just make sure that you are really comfortable and open minded. Know your strengths. It wouldn’t hurt to look at some interview question examples either. As cliché as it sounds, really just be yourself. I interviewed out a couple schools last cycle, and this interview type was the different than traditional, but not super obscure. 

• 9 months later...