2021-2022 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, jnllnprepa said:

Thank you! Yes I got an email saying there was update to my application so i went on my jefferson and saw my acceptance letter

I didn’t make a Jefferson account. They emailed me and scheduled my interview and everything  so I wonder if they would just email me to notify me.

I received an invite on Monday to interview tomorrow, 10/7. I emailed back to confirm right after but haven’t received anything yet. I never was prompted to make a myJefferson account. Did you guys receive a zoom link/additional forms the day of or beforehand, after confirming your attendance?

4 hours ago, avapowell said:

I didn’t make a Jefferson account. They emailed me and scheduled my interview and everything  so I wonder if they would just email me to notify me.

I didn't have a Jefferson account either. The email they sent me said to check my Jefferson account and they gave me a link. I basically just created an account using the same email I use for CASPA and once I created it, all my application info and my acceptance letter was there. 

4 minutes ago, prepa1379 said:

Are we supposed to make a myjefferson account? Or is that only for current/past TJU students

I don't think we're supposed to unless they tell us to.

10 minutes ago, djdpa56 said:

I received an invite on Monday to interview tomorrow, 10/7. I emailed back to confirm right after but haven’t received anything yet. I never was prompted to make a myJefferson account. Did you guys receive a zoom link/additional forms the day of or beforehand, after confirming your attendance?

I got a confirmation I believe the same day and the confirmation included the zoom link and additional forms. They did not prompt me to make a myJefferson either. 

5 minutes ago, jnllnprepa said:

I got a confirmation I believe the same day and the confirmation included the zoom link and additional forms. They did not prompt me to make a myJefferson either. 

Me too. I confirmed my interview through email and then just received a zoom link and additional forms.

6 minutes ago, jnllnprepa said:

The day of the interview? Or day of confirming your attendance?

24 minutes ago, avapowell said:

I’m still waiting to hear back from NJ since 9/23. I thought it only took two weeks, so I’m taking it as I probably didn’t get an acceptance.

i checked from past forums that some people didn’t get accepted until a month later! Don’t give up hope just yet we’re still in this!