2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 12/7/2021 at 4:13 PM, stephwarga1 said:

Did everyone get direct emails for the interviews or did you log on through Thomas Jefferson or CASPA. Haven’t heard anything yet getting nervous checking my email unsure if I should look elsewhere for a response

I got an email that directed me to a portal to schedule my interview before. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, jnllnprepa said:

Does anyone know if the NJ campus is holding tours? I saw that you can schedule tours online for East Falls or Center City but not NJ. I emailed Marc Stearns but am still awaiting a reply. 

Where did you see information to sign up for tours? Interested in touring CC.

On 12/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, jj613 said:

Has anybody gotten an email from Mary in last few weeks? I emailed her weeks ago about my interview with EF and got no response. So, I emailed her again Monday and still no response.  Worried my emails are going to spam or is she out of the office?

What her email? I haven't gotten any emails aside from we got your app

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, fancypants said:

I don't know if a groupme was already made, but I made one if accepted students want to join! 

Also if the fb group is down, we can make a new one. ^^ 

https://groupme.com/join_group/84489259/5CjmWnW5

FB is https://www.facebook.com/groups/tju2024/

or go to "groups" and search "TJU - Center City Campus PA Class of 2024"

Hi, I was accepted in October. I've received an email a couple months ago about taking an ID photo at home and an email in December about financial aid. Otherwise I have not received any more emails regarding enrollment or what to expect for the upcoming year. For example, is there an academic calendar for the 2022-2023 school year available? I haven't been able to find one. Has anyone else received any more information? I feel like I should have heard something by now.

4 hours ago, twtsb said:

Hi, I was accepted in October. I've received an email a couple months ago about taking an ID photo at home and an email in December about financial aid. Otherwise I have not received any more emails regarding enrollment or what to expect for the upcoming year. For example, is there an academic calendar for the 2022-2023 school year available? I haven't been able to find one. Has anyone else received any more information? I feel like I should have heard something by now.

Wondering the same !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just saw that you have been accepted to CC. I am a student here. DO NOT COME! THIS SCHOOL IS A FAILUIRE. ONLY 86% GRADUATION. THE PROFESSORS DO NOT CARE and do not help at all. Too much pressure. You have to do everything yourself, the exam are very difficult. I am not the only one saying that. I was accepted to 4 different schools and me and my friends regret it every day here. We are smart people here, but...

Dubendourfer is a stone hearted person. She does not help at all, her lectures are the worse. People skip classes to study by themselves. Worthless school ever

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back. I applied last year around June, and I have not received anything since the confirmation email. At this point, I was accepted to another program, but I find it rather rude that there's been no communication since that email. 

On 4/1/2022 at 9:18 AM, AM618 said:

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back. I applied last year around June, and I have not received anything since the confirmation email. At this point, I was accepted to another program, but I find it rather rude that there's been no communication since that email. 

I came here to post the exact same thing, although mine was east falls I just literally never heard anything back, maybe they lost our applications?

• 4 weeks later...