2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 4/3/2022 at 5:48 PM, fskid said:

I came here to post the exact same thing, although mine was east falls I just literally never heard anything back, maybe they lost our applications?

same boat! I have emailed with questions, updates, etc. and never once received a reply to one of my emails or any sort of communication besides a confirmation. I am applying this next cycle so I hope the communication is a little better 😕

4 hours ago, NJCPA said:

I got an email this morning saying that I'm on the waitlist for an interview. I didn't think interviews were still being conducted:O Can anyone confirm this?? Thanks!

they are still interviewing??? which campus is this for if you don't mind me asking?

20 hours ago, NJCPA said:

I was also confused?? It’s so late! I applied to the two different campuses but my email didn’t specify for which one :0

So, after seeing your post I checked my email and received the same one, it is SO late I was shocked to see the email! I applied to CC, east falls and NJ so I am curious which ones still have seats available this late.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 9:18 AM, AM618 said:

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back. I applied last year around June, and I have not received anything since the confirmation email. At this point, I was accepted to another program, but I find it rather rude that there's been no communication since that email. 

I applied to East Falls and Voorhees in June 2021 and never heard anything. I agree it is off-putting and odd. Honestly I would advise any applicants considering this program to probe on this/talk to current students of the program. Good luck to all!

• 4 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 10:31 PM, Star123 said:

Hi, I just saw that you have been accepted to CC. I am a student here. DO NOT COME! THIS SCHOOL IS A FAILUIRE. ONLY 86% GRADUATION. THE PROFESSORS DO NOT CARE and do not help at all. Too much pressure. You have to do everything yourself, the exam are very difficult. I am not the only one saying that. I was accepted to 4 different schools and me and my friends regret it every day here. We are smart people here, but...

Dubendourfer is a stone hearted person. She does not help at all, her lectures are the worse. People skip classes to study by themselves. Worthless school ever

Hi, I am applying this cycle (on waitlist for interview MPAS/DHSc program) and was hoping to hear from past or current students in this program or at CC about their experience. Jefferson was my top choice, but I'm growing concerned reading posts like this and about the high attrition rate. 

Hi all, I was just accepted to the NJ campus, but it states in the letter that I still need 2 more prerequisites before enrolling. I was also accepted into two other programs, which require no further prerequisites. I'm a bit torn. Should I reach out to TJU to see if they'll waive those prerequisites? Or just choose from the other two. Thanks!