2021-2022 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Chloeloy22 said:

Has anyone who hasn’t heard anything reached out about their status of their application?

I sent an email updating them on additional PCE hours I've acquired since I submitted in May, as well as a leadership/volunteer position I've started working in since my submission, but I haven't heard anything back! I'm starting to get antsy because I haven't heard anything from them since they confirmed my application was complete in early June!

15 minutes ago, jj613 said:

Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since my interview with east falls and I still have not heard back!  Can anybody provide some insight as to if it is worth it to reach out to Mary this week or just continue to wait? 

I interviewed with EF 9/20 and still haven't heard back,  I emailed mary on 10/29 and she told me I should be hearing a decision that week but I still haven't heard anything 

3 hours ago, carolineprepa said:

I sent an email updating them on additional PCE hours I've acquired since I submitted in May, as well as a leadership/volunteer position I've started working in since my submission, but I haven't heard anything back! I'm starting to get antsy because I haven't heard anything from them since they confirmed my application was complete in early June!

I sent an email updating them on my PCE hours as well and recieved no response. I am unsure if they can give an update on our individual applications but I'm more curious when/if the next round of interviews will be sent out. It seems like there were interviews the week of 9/20 and then some in the first couple weeks of October but I don't know if anyone has gotten November interview invites yet😕

I reached out yesterday for an update and have not heard anything back. I knew I probably couldn't get an update on my app but I asked if there would be more rounds of interviews for each campus and how many seats were left in the classes/waitlists. Hoping to hear back just to get a bit more clarity on where the programs are at!

Hello! 

I interviewed with the East Falls Campus two weeks ago and just got my rejection email tonight. I have an interview with Center City on the 30th and I’m feeling a little down and not confident at all since I thought my East Falls interview went well. Can anyone who has already interviewed with Center City shed some light on the questions and structure of the interview? 

14 hours ago, sxa5598 said:

Hello! 

I interviewed with the East Falls Campus two weeks ago and just got my rejection email tonight. I have an interview with Center City on the 30th and I’m feeling a little down and not confident at all since I thought my East Falls interview went well. Can anyone who has already interviewed with Center City shed some light on the questions and structure of the interview? 

Hello, I interviewed with them but I got waitlisted. It was very traditional and the questions could have been right out of book. Just relax and make sure that you real personality shines. That's really all they wan to see.

4 hours ago, emmakanee said:

I interviewed at CC today and I was wondering what time they typically send out the technical standards/ writing sample? 

I'm not sure if its the same for the NJ campus, but I received the technical standards & writing sample when they sent me the interview confirmation. I was told to submit it the day of the interview. 

5 hours ago, prepagal17 said:

how long are they interviewing for?

looking back at last year's forum it looks like EF and NJ were still interviewing towards the end of January/early February! i am not sure about CC though. i haven't heard anything from any of the programs and have not gotten responses to any of my emails either

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tdi99 said:

looking back at last year's forum it looks like EF and NJ were still interviewing towards the end of January/early February! i am not sure about CC though. i haven't heard anything from any of the programs and have not gotten responses to any of my emails either

When I signed up for my CC interview (I signed up in September) the last slots were in December. Not sure if they’ll add more though.