2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PrePAGal707 said:

I didnt get one yet! what did it say?

"Thank you for your application for admission to the Jefferson College of Health Professions Physician Assistant Studies Department.

Your application is complete and is in review with our Admissions Committee. Should you be invited to an on-campus interview, interviews typically begin in September and continue through December. Interview invites are sent via email."

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, YazPrePA said:

Hi everyone! I applied to NJ campus! I received an email confirmation this morning. I applied to both Center City and NJ...hoping to get into the NJ campus...super close to home! 

Hi! Do you mind posting (if comfortable) or dm'ing me the confirmation email from NJ ? I applied to all 3 campuses and only got 1 confirmation email, so I just wanted to compare. Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, slsorange said:

Hi! Do you mind posting (if comfortable) or dm'ing me the confirmation email from NJ ? I applied to all 3 campuses and only got 1 confirmation email, so I just wanted to compare. Thanks in advance!

I applied to both Center City and NJ and have only received 1 email.  I really would like to get into the NJ campus specifically though. 

On 6/22/2021 at 10:19 PM, prepagal17 said:

guys im so worried.. submitted 5/20 and haven't received a single confirmation email yet!

I submitted the first week of May (I think 5/3, not sure) and was verified 5/5 and didn't receive my confirmation email until 5/24, so 19-21 day turnaround for me, not sure what everyone else's experiences have been though

On 6/22/2021 at 10:19 PM, prepagal17 said:

guys im so worried.. submitted 5/20 and haven't received a single confirmation email yet!

I submitted my application and it went under review on 6/14. I have yet to hear back. 

This was stated in the confirmation e-mail: We receive a large volume of applications for an extremely limited number of slots, and often have more qualified candidates than available spaces. Although we admit applicants on a rolling basis, it may take some time for you to receive a response.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:51 AM, yvonne87 said:

I submitted my application and it went under review on 6/14. I have yet to hear back. 

This was stated in the confirmation e-mail: We receive a large volume of applications for an extremely limited number of slots, and often have more qualified candidates than available spaces. Although we admit applicants on a rolling basis, it may take some time for you to receive a response.

I haven't heard back from them and I was verified on 5/17! It's hard not to assume the worst... should I reach out and confirm they got my application?

10 hours ago, Aimeeperryn said:

I haven't heard back from them and I was verified on 5/17! It's hard not to assume the worst... should I reach out and confirm they got my application?

I reached out via e-mail and did not receive a response. You might be more successful confirming through a phone call.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 9:51 AM, yvonne87 said:

On 5/29/2021 at 12:46 AM, sonson said:

"Thank you for your application for admission to the Jefferson College of Health Professions Physician Assistant Studies Department.

Your application is complete and is in review with our Admissions Committee. Should you be invited to an on-campus interview, interviews typically begin in September and continue through December. Interview invites are sent via email."

Do you know if they are also doing virtual interviews this cycle? I do not feel comfortable travelling just yet. 

• Downvote 1