2021-2022 Application Cycle

33 minutes ago, jnllnprepa said:

Does anyone know if the NJ campus is holding tours? I saw that you can schedule tours online for East Falls or Center City but not NJ. I emailed Marc Stearns but am still awaiting a reply. 

I don't think they have a tour, I spoke with Mary about that before. It's only one building so they don't normally hold tours for it.

23 hours ago, Laurenlovescience said:

Hey guys I just made a FB group page for those that were accepted to CC to join. The group is "TJU Centre City Physician Assistant Class of 2024" please feel free to join. I am excited to meet you all!

Any chance you could drop a link to this group? I'm having trouble finding it by searching. 

On 10/27/2021 at 4:16 PM, avapowell said:

I don't think they have a tour, I spoke with Mary about that before. It's only one building so they don't normally hold tours for it.

Darn it. Do you think I can just walk in and take a look of the building? I'm visiting from California so I just wanted to see in person how the facility looks like. 

3 hours ago, Chloeloy22 said:

Has anyone who hasn’t heard anything reached out about their status of their application?

I haven't reached out but I might send an email and see if I can get an update on the status. I was really hoping to hear from them and it seems like there have been so many interviews and acceptances already.