2021-2022 Application Cycle

21 minutes ago, NY12345 said:

Congrats so did I ! But I made an account with the pin they gave me then I went back and hit “schedule interview” and it says they’re still reviewing my application?? Were you able to schedule it?? 

Just scheduled my interview for 9/28! So excited!

I received the same message. Did you apply to multiple campus locations? If so, you need to choose the applicable campus from the drop-down menu at the top of the webpage. I applied to East Falls (my default) and Center City, but the interview invite was for CC.

Received an invite for Center City today! Super excited. I was able to choose from a list of dates from September to October for a virtual interview.

I was verified 6/5 for reference

Also, if anyone uses gmail, my invite was in the 'promotions' category and I almost missed it 

Edited by rickforma

1 minute ago, prepa1379 said:

Congrats everyone! Anyone hear anything from East Falls or NJ? I only applied to those two back in May 

Interested to hear about this as well. I’m interviewing with CC in a couple weeks but listed East Falls as my preference. I wonder if one interview can be used for all campuses or if they want a separate interview for each campus?

2 minutes ago, TinaH said:

Interested to hear about this as well. I’m interviewing with CC in a couple weeks but listed East Falls as my preference. I wonder if one interview can be used for all campuses or if they want a separate interview for each campus?

i am under the impression that whatever school chooses you will interview you, based on seats/availability of course. so definitely separate interviews

Does anyone know what the format of the interview is like for Center City? I can't find any information on the interview invitation or website where I confirmed my date.

Judging from last years forum, it looks like it was two 1-on-1 interviews with a faculty member, a student Q&A and a writing sample. But I'm still unsure

Hi everyone, 

For those of you who received the email regarding interviews on Sept 14th, is anyone else having trouble opening the link to Box for the informational video? I am an alum and tried using my jefferson email to login, but it won't let me. I signed up for a free account and logged in, but it says the item is not longer there. 

2 minutes ago, prepagal17 said:

thats amazing! congrats 🙂 I wish you best of luck!! You should feel so good about yourself.

do you mind sharing what the e-mail said?

Hi thank you so much!! ☺️ and of course I forgot to say I applied to both NJ and East Falls programs and they only sent me an invite for East Falls which I put as my preference when I applied. 

FC7697C6-538C-4978-B87E-E6B248C449DD.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, slsorange said:

Hi everyone, 

For those of you who received the email regarding interviews on Sept 14th, is anyone else having trouble opening the link to Box for the informational video? I am an alum and tried using my jefferson email to login, but it won't let me. I signed up for a free account and logged in, but it says the item is not longer there. 

Would you be able to share the format of the interview? I registered for the end of the month and don’t have an email confirming what times I need to be available 

7 hours ago, rickforma said:

Would you be able to share the format of the interview? I registered for the end of the month and don’t have an email confirming what times I need to be available 

We were required to login at 8:45 am EST with interviews sometime between 9 -12. It was 2, 30 min sessions 1-1 with faculty. Very conversational! There was a Q&A with students 12-1 pm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/13/2021 at 12:23 PM, prepa1379 said:

Hi thank you so much!! ☺️ and of course I forgot to say I applied to both NJ and East Falls programs and they only sent me an invite for East Falls which I put as my preference when I applied. 

FC7697C6-538C-4978-B87E-E6B248C449DD.jpeg

Do you know how to schedule an interview? I received the same email, but for 9/23 at East Falls.

33 minutes ago, avapowell said:

Do you know how to schedule an interview? I received the same email, but for 9/23 at East Falls.

They schedule it for you, so you just have to email that email they link to confirm your interview date and then they’ll send you a confirmation email with the date and time and the zoom link with other documents you need to fill out/go over!