2021-2022 Application Cycle

21 hours ago, prepa1379 said:

Hi guys I have my interview for East Falls tomorrow. Does anyone know if we’re supposed to email the program our writing sample and other documents before our interview?

My email said there would be a writing sample that we complete the same day as our interview, I never received any prompt or anything

32 minutes ago, fancypants said:

Did they give you a timeline of when people would be hearing back? Does this mean it's better to interview earlier rather than later? 

After my interview they told me I should hear within three weeks, but I obviously got an answer much faster.  I'm not sure if earlier is necessarily better, but I think they do accept on a rolling admission basis.  I submitted my application on May 1st

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, QuiteContrary said:

Got my acceptance call yesterday saying I'd get an email today, but nothing yet. Good luck to everyone interviewing!! 

I got an acceptance call yesterday as well! I'm glad to hear someone else hasn't gotten the official email yet because I was starting to think I imagined the whole thing lol

has anyone gotten a rejection without an interview yet? My CASPA was verified june 1 and got the confirmation and application is under review email from Jefferson on June 14. I haven’t heard anything yet should I still remain optimistic? Or am I just being ghosted and won’t hear about a rejection if that’s the case?

11 minutes ago, Katelyn429 said:

Anyone interview with the NJ campus today and was a little disappointed there was no information session? I just had my interview and I never got to interact with other faculty or students 😞

Me too, I was very confused I thought there was an info session as well as a q&a but they said they would set up a q&a post interview for another day.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if we only get interview offers from one campus? I just got an interview invite for East Falls, but I am wondering if it is still possible to receive an invitation for Center City, as I applied there as well. I know that usually for EF/NJ you typically get one or the other, but I am not sure if the same applies to CC!

14 minutes ago, carolineprepa said:

Does anyone know if we only get interview offers from one campus? I just got an interview invite for East Falls, but I am wondering if it is still possible to receive an invitation for Center City, as I applied there as well. I know that usually for EF/NJ you typically get one or the other, but I am not sure if the same applies to CC!

I got interview invite to both NJ And CC! 

On 9/25/2021 at 6:33 PM, gaff107 said:

Was anyone else having trouble opening the information video for Center City on the box forum? If you got it to work, could you give any tips? Thanks!

I’m having some trouble accessing it too! I’m planning to email them tomorrow, lmk if you can figure it out!

EDIT: I emailed them and they gave me permission to view the video

Edited by rickforma