I'm going to safely assume interviews are done, but did anyone else have an issue with their application status on the portal going FROM some verbiage saying your application was "under review" BACK TO "Thank you for submitting your online application! Once we verify that you submitted the proper documents and meet all our requirements, we will forward your application to Admissions"? I uploaded everything they requested back on 8/10/22.

On 3/25/2022 at 3:00 PM, TheSomedayPA said:

I'm going to safely assume interviews are done, but did anyone else have an issue with their application status on the portal going FROM some verbiage saying your application was "under review" BACK TO "Thank you for submitting your online application! Once we verify that you submitted the proper documents and meet all our requirements, we will forward your application to Admissions"? I uploaded everything they requested back on 8/10/22.

My application status page never showed under review and always said "Thank you for submitting your online application! Once we verify that you submitted the proper documents and meet all our requirements, we will forward your application to Admissions." I uploaded everything required early September. Your application status once showed "under review?" I was always wondering when I would see some change on application status, but I never saw anything other than that description described above under next steps of my application. I now wonder if my application was ever even reviewed.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, stefaniav405 said:

I just heard back today at 7 pm. I received an email stating there was a application status update and when I clicked on it there was my acceptance letter. 😁 I am so excited!

congrats!! honestly kind of gave up on Western but I'm glad there's movement on the waitlist

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:23 PM, stefaniav405 said:

I just heard back today at 7 pm. I received an email stating there was a application status update and when I clicked on it there was my acceptance letter. 😁 I am so excited!

wow congrats!! i’m so happy for you and excited to see that the waitlist is moving. i hope the rest of us on the waitlist can join you 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 7:01 PM, PAHopefu1 said:

I also got waitlisted. Does anyone know how many students are typically on the waitlist per cycle? Cant seem to find any trends or data from previous cycles. The waiting is killing me! 

Take my comment with a grain of salt. I was looking at previous forums and 1-3 students reported being accepted off the waitlist. I do not know if this is normal or not. Many more could of been accepted without posting on this particular forum. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kittykatkatpa said:

Got accepted of the waitlist but will be declining because I'll be starting another program in the fall. I'm hoping this seat is given to another amazing applicant. Good luck everyone!!

congrats!! i wish you the best in your journey 🙂 may i ask if they emailed or called you? i’m still on the waitlist and the anticipation is killing me