Franklin Pierce - AZ (Hybrid) 2021-2022 Cycle

I received an e-mail that my application is still in line for a more in-depth review from faculty on 12/23, but haven’t heard anything since. I want to update them with recent PCE and certifications so I emailed the azpaadmissions@franklinpierce.edu (email given on website) earlier this week but haven’t heard back. For those of you that emailed them to check on your application status, what email did you use? 
I know they are probably busy with getting accreditation & the influx of applicants, but I just want to make sure they have my most recent information! 

5 hours ago, sieworld said:

I received an email on 11/15 that my application was under review and I have not heard any updates since then. I’m a little concerned if my application got lost in the process. Anyone else having this issue?

I got “Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more in-depth review by faculty” in October and haven’t heard anything since. I’m guessing they just haven’t sent rejections out yet. 

4 hours ago, FuturePAbb said:

I got “Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more in-depth review by faculty” in October and haven’t heard anything since. I’m guessing they just haven’t sent rejections out yet. 

Don’t lose hope! I received that same email on 9/20 & on 3/2 got invited for an interview, which I just did today.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, JentheFuturePA said:

I have also not heard back from my interview on April 5th. I did receive an email that deliberations have taken longer than usual, and that they should have decisions by the end of the month, but haven’t received anything. 

I received the same email from the April 5th interview and also still have not heard back

Yea why are we all on the wait list? Did they send out rejections? How full is the incoming class? There’s a Facebook page and they only have 29 members. So I’m wondering if they are putting people in a waitlist until they get accredited for 48 classs size? And how are they gonna pull from the waitlist? There’s so many people on the waitlist, so do some of us just get lucky?