Franklin Pierce - AZ (Hybrid) 2021-2022 Cycle

16 hours ago, Pasdlap said:

Yea why are we all on the wait list? Did they send out rejections? How full is the incoming class? There’s a Facebook page and they only have 29 members. So I’m wondering if they are putting people in a waitlist until they get accredited for 48 classs size? And how are they gonna pull from the waitlist? There’s so many people on the waitlist, so do some of us just get lucky?

Well apparently, the waiting list isn't ranked. So what they're gonna do is just reassess us again and pulls us out. I'm not sure how many seats are gonna be filled though, it doesn't say on their website nor or this thread.

5 hours ago, belizabeth said:

There are probably many others who are in the first class but not in the Facebook group (for example, me). Just so you know, the accepted class size as of right now is most likely over 30 and closer to their expected class size of 48!

I’m not in the Facebook group either 

7 hours ago, belizabeth said:

There are probably many others who are in the first class but not in the Facebook group (for example, me). Just so you know, the accepted class size as of right now is most likely over 30 and closer to their expected class size of 48!

Oh i see… then I have no idea if we the people on the waitlist have a high chance! Seems less likely now! But thank you!! 

• 1 month later...

Anyone else get ghosted? I plan on attending a different school, but out of the 23 schools I applied to in the past cycle, this school is the only that hasn't gotten back to me with a decision or some kind of decisive news. I feel like I at least deserve a rejection email if I spent the money to apply. 

Edited by angelicamber
  • Upvote 1

Any accepted students out there hear of when we will know if the program is accredited this month? I feel confident it will be since the site visit was in March and they’ve done press for the program and ribbon-cutting ceremony for the PA-expansion of the Goodyear center recently. Any insight would be helpful!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, belizabeth said:

Any accepted students out there hear of when we will know if the program is accredited this month? I feel confident it will be since the site visit was in March and they’ve done press for the program and ribbon-cutting ceremony for the PA-expansion of the Goodyear center recently. Any insight would be helpful!

I spoke with Dr. Gengle a couple months ago & he had said that it will be held at the end of June (I think the weekend of the 24th) and that we will know end of this month or very early July.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pendingPA620 said:

I spoke with Dr. Gengle a couple months ago & he had said that it will be held at the end of June (I think the weekend of the 24th) and that we will know end of this month or very early July.

I am praying to God they get their accreditation, as I'm an accepted student and already put down my seat deposit. I also put down my seat deposit for the 1 other PA program I was accepted to which is already accredited just in case God forbid FP Hybrid doesn't receive their accreditation but that other program is over $40,000 more than FP Hybrid & is 3 years vs FP being 2. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 1:36 PM, bunny99 said:

I am praying to God they get their accreditation, as I'm an accepted student and already put down my seat deposit. I also put down my seat deposit for the 1 other PA program I was accepted to which is already accredited just in case God forbid FP Hybrid doesn't receive their accreditation but that other program is over $40,000 more than FP Hybrid & is 3 years vs FP being 2. 

Has anyone heard back yet their accreditation status? Congrats on your acceptance!!

On 6/13/2022 at 11:36 AM, bunny99 said:

Did they get accredited?!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...