Franklin Pierce - AZ (Hybrid) 2021-2022 Cycle

This was attached to the email that I got from the admin counselor. 
Sorry it is highlighted in black, I can’t get to my laptop right now to respond. But yes it says that their accreditation meeting is in June 2022.

Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona anticipates matriculating its first class in November 2022, pending achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the June 2022 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding accreditation-provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.

9 minutes ago, vert05 said:

This was attached to the email that I got from the admin counselor. 
Sorry it is highlighted in black, I can’t get to my laptop right now to respond. But yes it says that their accreditation meeting is in June 2022.

Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona anticipates matriculating its first class in November 2022, pending achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the June 2022 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding accreditation-provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.

I got you. 

Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona anticipates matriculating its first class in November 2022, pending achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the June 2022 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding accreditation-provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.

1 hour ago, FuturePAbb said:

I got you. 

Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Franklin Pierce University PA Studies Hybrid Program in Arizona anticipates matriculating its first class in November 2022, pending achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the June 2022 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding accreditation-provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewing 11/16! 3.52/3.5 gpa/sgpa, 3500HCE, 1600PCE, 311gre hope that helps if you care about metrics. I have gotten interviews with incredible programs when only having 500PCE (I have accrued more since submitting) so I would not put all your worries on stats. These programs care about your purpose and motivation for being a Pa and the evidence to support that. My positive feedback thus far has been on my extracurricular activities and personal statement 👍🏼👍🏼 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PrePA20222 said:

Congrats! When did you apply? I got an email that my application was in line for a more in depth review 09/26 but I haven't heard anything since. 

Thank you! I applied 05/24 and received that same email 07/26. I’m sure they’re still reviewing. Best of luck for an interview invite!