Franklin Pierce - AZ (Hybrid) 2021-2022 Cycle

23 hours ago, AllyyW said:

Congratulations!! It is exciting to hear that they are giving out acceptances shortly after interviews. I am very excited and nervous about my upcoming interview on 12/7. 

Thank you so much! My advice is to just be yourself and really show them how your experiences have prepared you to become a PA. You got this good luck!

• Like 1

I got waitlisted at a school last cycle and didn’t end up getting off the waitlist. I’m currently waitlisted for another program that begins in January 2022, so I’ve done 2 interviews already, both of which were virtual, but have my interview for the Franklin Pierce Hybrid program on December 6th. Can someone whose interviewed for this specific program please share a little bit about their experience and format/methods they used (e.g. MMI style interview). Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, pacarranza said:

To those of you who were accepted from the Nov 16th interview - have you sent out your seat deposit, and if so, have you received any sort of confirmation that they have received it? I'm kind of getting a little nervous that I haven't heard back after sending it in. Any information helps, thanks!

I sent mine last Tuesday and have not received a confirmation either. I was worried so I just emailed them this morning to check if they received it. When did you send yours?

5 hours ago, Ashleybee said:

I sent mine last Tuesday and have not received a confirmation either. I was worried so I just emailed them this morning to check if they received it. When did you send yours?

I send my deposit in on Friday Nov 26th and my tracking number said it arrived on the 29th. I emailed Pam too but she hasn’t responded to me either. I know today was the deadline 😬

3 hours ago, pacarranza said:

I send my deposit in on Friday Nov 26th and my tracking number said it arrived on the 29th. I emailed Pam too but she hasn’t responded to me either. I know today was the deadline 😬

Mine arrived on November 29 as well and it said that someone had signed for it, but I still have not heard anything, I think I will email Pam this Friday again if I don't hear anything by then.

On 12/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, pacarranza said:

To those of you who were accepted from the Nov 16th interview - have you sent out your seat deposit, and if so, have you received any sort of confirmation that they have received it? I'm kind of getting a little nervous that I haven't heard back after sending it in. Any information helps, thanks!

I did get confirmation that they received mine! I got that on 2/7/21, however I required that the postal services get a signature upon arrival, too. Hope they got yours!

On 12/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, Lukelr31 said:

Hello everyone. I did look on Facebook and could not find an active group of accepted students yet. I made a private group for our specific class of ‘24 so we can connect beforehand if anybody is wanting to join! 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2086715674833796/?ref=share

Thanks for creating a group! I just requested to join, so excited to connect with everyone 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! The acceptance letter stated that school begins November 14th, however the next week is Thanksgiving. I didn't find a schedule necessarily for the PA hybrid program, I was wondering if anyone else had or if anyone has any insight as to what the class schedule will be like the week of Thanksgiving? My friend is having a destination wedding that week and I am trying to buy a flight.

Thank you and can't wait to meet you all! 🙂