Franklin Pierce - AZ (Hybrid) 2021-2022 Cycle

22 hours ago, 007PA said:

I received this 5/12/21 is it normal that I haven’t heard anything yet :

Thank you for your interest in the Franklin Pierce University Hybrid Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program.  We have received your CASPA application. 

In the coming weeks, your application will undergo an initial review by program staff to ensure that you meet the program’s minimum requirements.  Once this review is completed, you will receive notification of your status by e-mail.  The wait can sometimes feel lengthy, but please know that we are processing a high volume of applications and will send you an update as soon as we're able.

I got this and haven’t heard anything else from them either. I’m assuming we just have to play the waiting game 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to check in and see if anyone has heard anything more from this school? I received an email stating my application is in line for a more in-depth review on 7/26. They said I will receive an email either way letting me know if I get an interview or not, but I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone received an interview invite? 

Edited by agiam
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, agiam said:

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to check in and see if anyone has heard anything more from this school? I received an email stating my application is in line for a more in-depth review on 7/26. They said I will receive an email either way letting me know if I get an interview or not, but I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone received an interview invite? 

I haven't yet!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sammyj said:

Just received an email regarding accreditation and the matriculation date being pushed back. Do we think this is going to pushback interviews, too?😩

Yea I just received the same email.. so sad 😕 . Honestly I think they will push interviews back but maybe they will surprise us! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

I got very anxious last week and emailed 4/7 schools that I am still waiting to hear back from. FP was one of them. I received an email back two days ago with good news saying  " It looks like your application has been reviewed by faculty and you’ve been recommended for an interview.  However, it will still be some months before we’re ready to schedule interviews, so please sit tight." 

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, vert05 said:

Hi guys! 

I got very anxious last week and emailed 4/7 schools that I am still waiting to hear back from. FP was one of them. I received an email back two days ago with good news saying  " It looks like your application has been reviewed by faculty and you’ve been recommended for an interview.  However, it will still be some months before we’re ready to schedule interviews, so please sit tight." 

Good luck everyone!

Congrats on interview!

Did you email them informing them that you still had not heard anything yet? I have only received the initial email and not the one stating its under review by faculty yet and it has been a little over a month. I have been wondering if I should reach out to them also.

1 hour ago, billdwebster said:

Hey everyone, 

I've been reading your discussion with some interest. Congrats on all of you for getting this far! 

I can't tell from the online description if this program is hybrid/online. Can anyone shed some light on that?

Thanks! 

Good morning! Yes, the program is online with in-person components on campus about 2 to 3 times throughout the entirety of the 24 months. Clinicals are completed in home town!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CCalPA said:

Congrats on interview!

Did you email them informing them that you still had not heard anything yet? I have only received the initial email and not the one stating its under review by faculty yet and it has been a little over a month. I have been wondering if I should reach out to them also.

Hi! Yes. I had asked them if they were able to give me any information on where my application process was. The lady I emailed back and forth with was very kind. Some of the other schools have responded saying that I just need to wait. They also seemed annoyed that I even bothered asking which is a little upsetting. But nonetheless, I highly recommend you emailing FP! make sure you include your CASPA ID. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CCalPA said:

Congrats on interview!

Their website FAQ says to not ask for updates as they have a large number of applications so I’m not sure if you should or not! 🙂

I received this today:

Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more in-depth review by faculty. 

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. 

We know that waiting is difficult, but thoroughly reviewing applications is a long process.  We appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards,

Pam O'Brien
Admissions Coordinator
Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program (Hybrid)
Franklin Pierce University

I really wish it had more information, but I guess I’ll keep playing the waiting game. 

1 hour ago, JentheFuturePA said:

I received this today:

Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more in-depth review by faculty. 

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. 

We know that waiting is difficult, but thoroughly reviewing applications is a long process.  We appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards,

Pam O'Brien
Admissions Coordinator
Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program (Hybrid)
Franklin Pierce University

I really wish it had more information, but I guess I’ll keep playing the waiting game. 

When did you apply? 

On 9/21/2021 at 2:21 PM, dmsdk said:

Anyone actually get an interview yet?

on the website, it says interviews are held anywhere from September to December!

I emailed the admissions team on the 12th of Sept., got a response on the 13th that stated "We are still steadily reviewing applications and planning interview sessions. We expect the first interview sessions to start late in the year, or perhaps early in 2022."

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Lukelr31 said:

I emailed the admissions team on the 12th of Sept., got a response on the 13th that stated "We are still steadily reviewing applications and planning interview sessions. We expect the first interview sessions to start late in the year, or perhaps early in 2022."

Thank you. I guess they will be interviewing much later than I expected. Thank you for sharing the info! 

• 4 weeks later...

I think we all should keep in mind that their deadline isn’t until Nov 1st and they are still applying for accreditation (their meeting is in June 2022. Class matriculation is Nov 2022). When I reached out, the admin official I spoke with emphasized being patient. I know it sucks but that is all we can do. I know they say not to reach out and ask questions but if you are concerned I highly recommend just shooting them a brief email! One email shouldn’t hurt. 
I Hope this helps ease some stress 🙂 

• Like 1