South University - Savannah Application Cycle 2021

On 6/21/2021 at 7:33 AM, cheyannegenovese said:

AGREED! I did have one interview with another school already, which is why I’m surprised we haven’t heard anything from South yet. Hope this week is the week! 

Who did you have an interview with if you dont mind me asking?

50 minutes ago, kristinkingery1 said:

This initial wait is killing me! I will feel a tad better once people start getting interview invites but radio silence is making me so anxious!!!

I have a family member who is a professor at South University and teaches the PA students pharmacology. I asked them to do some digging and try to figure out when they plan to start sending out interview invites. I will post if I hear anything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Tnlee01 said:

I have a family member who is a professor at South University and teaches the PA students pharmacology. I asked them to do some digging and try to figure out when they plan to start sending out interview invites. I will post if I hear anything. 

OOOO! Yes please. I think that would put a lot of us at ease. They started sending invited early May the last few cycles I've seen!

20 hours ago, sarahstamey said:

This wait is killing me! A PA I work with went to South and she got her invite in June and interviewed in July. I've already gotten 2 invites so its odd to me that South hasn't sent anything out. 

Wow congrats on the 2 invites so far! I haven't gotten any yet 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Medic2PA21 said:

Awesome and congrats to you two! So would anyone know if no news is good news or bad news? lol. Does South send out rejection emails?

Same question😂! I asked twice and nobody answered, I’m guessing we don’t know. I just want to KNOW, ya know? Either way…I hate the feeling of possibly being led on by schools 

Has anyone who is interviewing on the 21st received a schedule for that day yet? I know in their email they said that they would be sending a detailed schedule a little closer to time and was just seeing if anyone else has received anything yet. Thank you, good luck!