South University - Savannah Application Cycle 2021

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PrePASlaughter said:

I interviewed yesterday, and I just got an invitation to apply but I haven’t received an acceptance call yet. Does anyone know what this email means??

I would guess that you’re accepted and they just haven’t called yet. I got a call this morning and just got the email. I would call to be safe though!

50 minutes ago, MedicMan4 said:

Congratulations to everyone who received their acceptance! Does anyone know approximately how full the class is at this point? 

They didn't tell us how many seats had been filled! But we interviewed yesterday and they called us today so I'm assuming they still have some seats left to fill! Good luck with your interview in a few weeks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aremesch1 said:

Would anyone who has already interviewed be able to elaborate on the group interview portion? I haven't had one of those yet and don't really know what to expect, so I'm pretty nervous about it. Thank you in advance!!

Seriously, don't sweat the group interview! It was the most relaxed part of the day. Its you and about 5 other candidates and you just talk about yourself, clinical experience, and then discuss health related topics. Just make sure you're up to date on news (name change, amount of autonomy, etc.) It's very relaxed, and every single person I interviewed with throughout the day was so nice and just wanted to get to know more about you!

1 hour ago, kristinkingery1 said:

Seriously, don't sweat the group interview! It was the most relaxed part of the day. Its you and about 5 other candidates and you just talk about yourself, clinical experience, and then discuss health related topics. Just make sure you're up to date on news (name change, amount of autonomy, etc.) It's very relaxed, and every single person I interviewed with throughout the day was so nice and just wanted to get to know more about you!

Thank you so much! That definitely makes me feel better about it!

On 9/13/2021 at 8:40 PM, ceb0828 said:

i’m in the same boat! i would be happy to go here but still wanting to hear back from others. 

Congratulations on your acceptance! I am curious to know if this campus has a gross anatomy lab. Did they happen to tell you during your interview? I interviewed at the Tampa location and they do not. Thank you! 

14 minutes ago, AAAB45 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I am curious to know if this campus has a gross anatomy lab. Did they happen to tell you during your interview? I interviewed at the Tampa location and they do not. Thank you! 

We share a cadaver lab with Mercer's medical school! I believe they said that the cadaver labs will be done at Memorial Hospital. 

• 1 month later...