Submitted my supplemental July 3rd and still haven't heard back about an interview. Can't tell if I should be expecting a rejection email or if my application is still in the running. Hoping for the best! 

4 hours ago, Benna33 said:

Submitted my supplemental July 3rd and still haven't heard back about an interview. Can't tell if I should be expecting a rejection email or if my application is still in the running. Hoping for the best! 

I haven't heard either! My supplemental was received July 24th. I emailed them once as well with no response. 

19 hours ago, cb369 said:

For those who got an interview, do you mind sharing your stats?

Cum GPA: 3.85

Science GPA: 3.6

PCE: 1000+ hours 

Shadowing PA/MD: ~30 hours

Non-health related volunteer: 2000+ hours

Edited by pangu

On 8/21/2020 at 4:20 PM, cb369 said:

For those who got an interview, do you mind sharing your stats?

Cum GPA: 3.46

Science GPA: 3.5

PCE: 4000+

Shadowing: ~80

Non-Health related volunteer: 156

On 9/10/2020 at 2:58 PM, lauren01 said:

Me too! So exciting!! 

Congrats everyone! I was wondering when you submitted your supplemental app and how long it took to hear back for an interview invite?

56 minutes ago, gsales said:

Congrats everyone! I was wondering when you submitted your supplemental app and how long it took to hear back for an interview invite?

Hi! I submitted the supplemental on August 30th and got the invite on September 9th. Hope this helps! Good luck!

15 hours ago, ngolden said:

Hi! I submitted the supplemental on August 30th and got the invite on September 9th. Hope this helps! Good luck!

I submitted the supplemental on August 25 and received the interview invite on Sept. 9 also. Good luck!!

1 hour ago, jrbPAhehe said:

Has anyone heard from them today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard back from them! I am interviewing October 26th (also my birthday) lol. 

2 hours ago, jrbPAhehe said:

Has anyone heard from them today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ve already called people who interviewed yesterday to let them know they’ve been accepted 

Does anybody interviewing 10/27 want to connect prior to the interview (facebook, texting, instagram) or anything so we feel like we somewhat know someone there that day?

Also, how was the interview process for those who have interviewed? Intense/laid back?