St Ambrose 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi all! Good luck on this application and your others.😀 This is my first time applying as well!

Does anyone know if St. Ambrose does rolling admissions? I guess I just figured they did, but I see that last year they didn't send out interview invites until after the November deadline.

4 hours ago, Snyda said:

Hi all! Good luck on this application and your others.😀 This is my first time applying as well!

Does anyone know if St. Ambrose does rolling admissions? I guess I just figured they did, but I see that last year they didn't send out interview invites until after the November deadline.

They are non rolling!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone! I am currently working on my supplemental essays. I was wondering what format you all used? As in, one question per page, and did you type the question out too? Also, did y'all send them in a large envelope, or folded them into a small envelope? I'm not sure what the proper way of mailing these is. Any tips help!

Thank you, and best of luck to everyone.

Hi everyone! I am currently working on my supplemental essays. I was wondering what format you all used? As in, one question per page, and did you type the question out too? Also, did y'all send them in a large envelope, or folded them into a small envelope? I'm not sure what the proper way of mailing these is. Any tips help!

Hi! I have submitted my supplemental packet, and I made sure to type out each question and type my answer under it. I also let my essays flow smoothly from one page to the next so I wasn’t wasting paper, but it’s honestly up to you! As for mailing, I bought a large envelope to mail my packet in so none of my papers ended up folded. I hope this helps! Good luck to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/11/2020 at 2:44 PM, EmilyF said:

Hi! I have submitted my supplemental packet, and I made sure to type out each question and type my answer under it. I also let my essays flow smoothly from one page to the next so I wasn’t wasting paper, but it’s honestly up to you! As for mailing, I bought a large envelope to mail my packet in so none of my papers ended up folded. I hope this helps! Good luck to you 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent tips, thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 3:48 PM, kprepag said:

I typed out all my questions as well with numbers. Each answer was about 4-5 paragraphs long. I sent them in a large envelope. I know this is kind of a late response, but thought I would post so everyone else can view as well!

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 3:48 PM, kprepag said:

Last cycle when I applied, I did about one paragraph for each question, straight and to the point!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Katrinalea1 said:

Hi everyone, is anyone else interviewing 11/6? This is my first time interviewing at St.Ambrose.. if anyone has already been through the process I’d appreciate any feedback. Good luck everyone!

I interviewed last cycle and was waitlisted! You met with different people individually and they all asked different questions! Very laid back!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

I interviewed last cycle and was waitlisted! You met with different people individually and they all asked different questions! Very laid back!

I was also waitlisted last year! Can confirm SAU's interview style is very laid back and friendly, and they have an awesome program! Hoping to hear from them soon 🙂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EmilyF said:

I was also waitlisted last year! Can confirm SAU's interview style is very laid back and friendly, and they have an awesome program! Hoping to hear from them soon 🙂

Thank you for sharing! Hoping it’s the same format, without too many changes due to virtual:) good luck to everyone, this part of the year is always the hardest part