St Ambrose 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 11/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, ETfuturePA94 said:

Wanted to clarify that it is not actually MMI! It is just different individual interviews, but very traditional questions!

Thank you for additional info!  I’ve been preparing for both due to the new virtual format this year, but I’m glad to hear this.. there’s hope it may lean toward traditional lol

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 11:15 PM, Medeja said:

I’ll be the only Medeja haha. Is your info session the day before at 3-4? I think that might be a group thing.

Medeja, it was so great to chat with you during our break room times! Sorry I’m just getting to respond, but it was great to meet you and the other candidates, I did relax with a glass of wine that day lol and I hope you enjoyed your 5k!!

21 hours ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

How was the interview?!

It was relaxed and traditional one on one format, 10 minutes with each faculty member:) my nerves were pretty bad up until I started my interview with the first faculty member and then I felt at ease after just talking with her 🙂  good luck everyone In upcoming interview days 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Katrinalea1 said:

It was relaxed and traditional one on one format, 10 minutes with each faculty member:) my nerves were pretty bad up until I started my interview with the first faculty member and then I felt at ease after just talking with her 🙂  good luck everyone In upcoming interview days 

Did they say when you would hear back and how many more interviews they are having?!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:42 PM, Katrinalea1 said:

Medeja, it was so great to chat with you during our break room times! Sorry I’m just getting to respond, but it was great to meet you and the other candidates, I did relax with a glass of wine that day lol and I hope you enjoyed your 5k!!

Yes! It was nice getting to know you and everyone else. The 5k was good. I got to relax after that so it was nice. I’m hoping we hear back soon! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 4:21 PM, EmilyF said:

Have either of you heard back yet? Crossing my fingers for you both! My interview is on Friday so I was wondering if I could gauge how long it would take to hear back after my interview 😅😅

Thanks Emily! I haven’t heard anything yet, was hoping by end of this week and I’m really hoping before the holidays. Same for you as well! Still patiently waiting..

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, TaylorNicoleKearney3 said:

I received an acceptance email today as well! Congrats! 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:41 PM, aubreedane said:

I received an email today with an acceptance! Has anyone else heard? I have my fingers crossed for you all!! 

When did you two have your interviews? Congratulations!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MJCox0608 said:

Where in Caspa should I be looking for acceptance? I interviewed December 4th and still haven’t heard anything. I’m wondering if I should reach out or not yet! 

Angie will send out emails with acceptance, rejection, or waitlist. During my interview, they said we should hear from them by the middle of January!

• Like 1