Application Cycle 2020-2021

5 hours ago, claii said:

I was also accepted yesterday! can't believe I'm finally done applying after all those past applications and rejections T_T.

Also from NYC!

The deposit confirmation took about a day for me to receive

Is anyone worried about their probation status? MGH seems to be really on top of their issues and have a very good plan for the upcoming review though

Yay, hello fellow NYC people!

And I think the actual interview with MGH and Director Walker's confidence in meeting the standards both gave me a lot of confidence that we'll be okay. For a school that highly values evidence-based medicine, I think it will transfer to how they run the administration of a program and in meeting guidelines to stay credible and relevant. Just my opinion 😅 But if anyone else has any insights please share!

• Like 2

Hi everyone - sorry for the spam! I'm currently in the Boston area but will be moving out of state to attend a different PA school and am looking to sublet my room beginning ~5/1. I figured it was worth posting here for anybody who will be relocating to Boston to attend MGH. Rent is $1400/month and I have one roommate. PM me if you're interested! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...