Application Cycle 2020-2021

3 hours ago, J3dasilva said:

Hey guys! I just received some info for next weeks interviews from the program via Taylor DiJohnson, but it went to my Spam! That has never happened to me so just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Also to piggyback off of the 12/17 interview group, the 12/18 interview group is having their second Zoom Meet Up on Sunday Dec 13th at 12pm! Shoot me a DM and I can get you invited. Getting so excited!

Thanks for the heads up! 

And I am also very excited. Best wishes prepping everyone! See you all soon virtually~

On 12/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, cassidyl said:

Hey everyone! I’ve already contacted some but I don’t want to miss anyone..for those of us interviewing on dec 17, I’ve put together a zoom call that everyone is invited to on Dec 13, 7:30pm EST. Message me if you haven’t already gotten the zoom ID and passcode! Looking forward to meeting you all 🙂

Hi I haven’t gotten it! I’ll message you.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, katiescottxx11 said:

Hey guys 🙂 Hope you all are having a happy holiday season! For those of you who interviewed on 12/17, Director Laura Walker said that we will not hear back until January 8th the earliest correct? I am getting more and more anxious every day to find out about our admission status!

This is my understanding too (I believe they may be on holiday) so we should find out in about a week or so! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bearby123 said:

They said they would send out all their results simultaneously. So everyone will find out at the same time if they are accepted/rejeted/waitlisted.

I know it's killing me too! I'm going to be an anxious mess on the 8th & until we all hear back! I like that they will tell us all simultaneously though. Although I really really hope I get accepted, I am trying my best to trust the process & remind myself that everything happens for a reason! We all are going to go to be great PA's one day, no matter where or when that is 🙂 Don't give up hope people! We can do this!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, katiescottxx11 said:

I know it's killing me too! I'm going to be an anxious mess on the 8th & until we all hear back! I like that they will tell us all simultaneously though. Although I really really hope I get accepted, I am trying my best to trust the process & remind myself that everything happens for a reason! We all are going to go to be great PA's one day, no matter where or when that is 🙂 Don't give up hope people! We can do this!

Same! I've been so anxious and checking my email every couple of minutes. We got this! Good luck everyone 🍀

• Like 1

Just now, jtlowell said:

Waitlisted!

Three interviews this cycle, three waitlists. Ugh. 

I feel ya! I have only ever been waitlisted in three years of applying 😭

I was also waitlisted but removed myself from the WL because I accepted a seat at another program that I was also on the waitlist for! Waitlist is not a no felt so lame to hear in the past, but it came true for me so have hope y'all!

MGH put together a great group of interviewees that I loved getting to know at our pre interview Zooms and hope to keep in touch with as we all continue through this process together!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, J3dasilva said:

I feel ya! I have only ever been waitlisted in three years of applying 😭

I was also waitlisted but removed myself from the WL because I accepted a seat at another program that I was also on the waitlist for! Waitlist is not a no felt so lame to hear in the past, but it came true for me so have hope y'all!

MGH put together a great group of interviewees that I loved getting to know at our pre interview Zooms and hope to keep in touch with as we all continue through this process together!

11 minutes ago, jtlowell said:

Waitlisted!

Three interviews this cycle, three waitlists. Ugh. 

I was also waitlisted! Don’t give up guys!

Received my acceptance email at 1:34 PM today!!!

This was my third year applying to PA school with only rejections until today. This program was the only one to give me a chance. I am so honored. 

Please keep persevering if becoming a PA is your dream! And congratulations to those who have also been accepted! Wishing the best for those on the wait list!

• Like 5