Application Cycle 2020-2021

1 hour ago, cassidyl said:

Also interviewing dec 17!!! So excited 🙂

Would anyone on that date want to zoom meet before then? I did that with some people for a different school’s interview and it helped significantly for my nerves and confidence during the actual day. Just nice seeing some familiar faces on the big day !

1 hour ago, Acoffer2 said:

My interview is on 12/17 as well and I would love to do a zoom meet before @cassidyl, my nerves or are on edge too!! Just let me know the details and I'll log on! 🙂

Hi! I am also interviewing on 12/17! So excited, and I would love a zoom meetup beforehand as well, let me know and I am free whenever. Have a great day and good luck to everyone!

2 hours ago, goosecharger said:

Hi! I am also interviewing on 12/17! So excited, and I would love a zoom meetup beforehand as well, let me know and I am free whenever. Have a great day and good luck to everyone!

Hello! I'm also interviewing on 12/17!!! My first ever PA school interview 🤩. Very excited to meet y'all and I would love to join a Zoom meeting as well!

I sincerely wish good luck to anyone reading as you keep pressing on towards your PA school dreams!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cassidyl said:

Would anyone on that date want to zoom meet before then? I did that with some people for a different school’s interview and it helped significantly for my nerves and confidence during the actual day. Just nice seeing some familiar faces on the big day !

@cassidyl I am also interviewing on 12/17! This is such a great idea & I would love to join in! 😁

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, limd19 said:

I received an email yesterday saying I was waitlisted (no mention of an interview) and then today I received another email saying they were offering an interview on Dec 17th (no mention of waitlist.)  Anyone offer any insight if I'm waitlisted or not? Thanks

You may have gotten an interview slot someone declined the invite to, congrats!

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:12 PM, cassidyl said:

I am also interviewing December 17th! Woo hoo! 🙂

I think a zoom meet-and-greet is an awesome idea! Meeting y'all before the interview would definitely help calm my nerves. Let me know the details and I will log on as well! 🙂

Hi all,

I'm curious as to anyone's thoughts on MGH's accreditation status. Does anyone have any insight from a current student or anything about attending a program on probation? From their website they seem very upfront about what they are doing to remediate the issues and they state that they believe they will have their accreditation reinstated after their next review in June 2021. Thanks to anyone that can offer up any insight. Have a good one!

On 11/14/2020 at 6:38 AM, goosecharger said:

Hi all,

I'm curious as to anyone's thoughts on MGH's accreditation status. Does anyone have any insight from a current student or anything about attending a program on probation? From their website they seem very upfront about what they are doing to remediate the issues and they state that they believe they will have their accreditation reinstated after their next review in June 2021. Thanks to anyone that can offer up any insight. Have a good one!

I'm really curious about this too. Since they're a September start program, my fingers are crossed that they'd have everything resolved and their accreditation reinstated by the time the incoming class starts. Otherwise, I think that anyone who gets accepted would be stranded. 😕 I've heard that if the program has already started and the program loses its accreditation (ex. you're already halfway through your first year or you're in your clinical year), you'd be okay/you'd still be able to finish your education and sit for the PANCE. It probably would just be harder to get a job later on since you wouldn't be able to say that you graduated from an accredited program. 

I'm not an expert on this by any means, so if anyone else is more knowledgable about this topic please correct me if I'm wrong. 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, cassidyl said:

I am interviewing on 12/17 and would love to do a zoom meeting before! 

On 11/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, cassidyl said:

Just got offered an interview for 12/17! I would to meet up on Zoom before the interview as well!