Application Cycle 2020-2021

3 hours ago, ARMANDO411468 said:

I’m anticipating that we will be hearing soon because they typically have given over a month notice in the past! Do we think that they will be virtual?

I think at this point it’s almost certain it will be virtual with the increase of spread we are seeing throughout the country. Hoping you’re right and we hear back soon! 

• Like 2

I just received an email that I was placed on the waitlist for this cycle. Per the email, it seems like if I get pulled off, it will be without an interview. I've already had other acceptances but I really like MGH so I'm going to wait and see 🙂 Good luck to you all who are interviewing!!

2 minutes ago, jw123 said:

I just received an email that I was placed on the waitlist for this cycle. Per the email, it seems like if I get pulled off, it will be without an interview. I've already had other acceptances but I really like MGH so I'm going to wait and see 🙂 Good luck to you all who are interviewing!!

I got put on the waitlist as well! I'm actually surprised they stated that! Good luck to everyone!!

27 minutes ago, jw123 said:

I was also placed on the waitlist and agree that it seems like if we get pulled off it would be without interviews. Does anyone have insight on this? I've never heard of a PA school accepting students without interviewing first!

1 minute ago, erukes said:

I was also placed on the waitlist and agree that it seems like if we get pulled off it would be without interviews. Does anyone have insight on this? I've never heard of a PA school accepting students without interviewing first!

I was also confused by this. When I first read the email I assumed I was placed on a waitlist for an interview, but I'm not 100% sure now!

6 minutes ago, erukes said:

The email to confirm/deny the interview mentioned this...

“We have an extremely robust wait list of qualified applicants to whom we would like to offer the opportunity to interview should you decline your interview invite.“

I think the waitlist is to interview since the website states the interview is required for admission.