Application Cycle 2020-2021

3 hours ago, breeanne26 said:

Does anyone happen to know if MGH IHP will offer waitlist information (i.e. where you are on the waitlist)? I was just curious if anyone had asked yet. Thanks! 

I'm waitlisted too, but I saw this online https://www.mghihp.edu/admission/information-waitlisted-students

Hopefully we get off the waitlist soon!! 

Edited by lex1024

6 hours ago, jbang319 said:

Received my acceptance email at 1:34 PM today!!!

This was my third year applying to PA school with only rejections until today. This program was the only one to give me a chance. I am so honored. 

Please keep persevering if becoming a PA is your dream! And congratulations to those who have also been accepted! Wishing the best for those on the wait list!

I was also in a similar situation and agree with all of the above. Feeling very honored to be accepted today. So looking forward to meeting my future classmates and rooting for everyone on the waitlist!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, orm95 said:

Accepted also, hopefully we'll be meeting in person in the fall! Maybe once people get off of the waitlist and spot acceptances are more final we can have a zoom meet & greet type of thing?

I was accepted today as well yayyy! Congrats! I would definitely love to do a zoom meet & greet soon so we can all start getting to know each other 🙂 

• Like 3

I was accepted this afternoon as well, so happy!!! This has always been my dream school so I literally cried when I got the email! Congrats to all of you who were also accepted, can't wait to get to know you all very soon 🙂 Has anyone started a Facebook group or anything yet? If not, I can make one & add those of you who are accepted!

To those of you who are waitlisted or denied, please please please don't give up hope!! I was in the same boat as many of you where I received many rejections and wasn't sure if I would ever be accepted into a PA program, but I kept my head down and continued to work hard & it has finally paid off! I also heard a lot of people on the waitlist end up being accepted if students commit to other programs so don't give up hope!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Congrats to everyone accepted! I was also waitlisted ☹️ I’m wondering if, those who were accepted, could tell me when the deposit due date is? On their website it seems like the waitlist candidates won’t hear until after that. Thanks! 

The deposit is due before 02/01/2021.

Don't give up hope everyone! 🙏

• Like 1

I was also accepted yesterday! can't believe I'm finally done applying after all those past applications and rejections T_T.

Also from NYC!

The deposit confirmation took about a day for me to receive

Is anyone worried about their probation status? MGH seems to be really on top of their issues and have a very good plan for the upcoming review though

Edited by claii

12 hours ago, katiescottxx11 said:

I was accepted today as well yayyy! Congrats! I would definitely love to do a zoom meet & greet soon so we can all start getting to know each other 🙂 

accepted!

i would love to do this! maybe sometime in mid-february to give everyone a chance to decide and so those bumped up from waitlist dont miss out. always happy to do multiple.

Received my acceptance email yesterday! ✨

I am beyond excited and I feel so blessed! I cannot wait to meet everyone and start learning together as a team.

Wishing everyone the very best in their journey to becoming PA’s. Please keep persevering & do not give up on your dream ♥️🩺

Edited by gobears95
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, claii said:

I was also accepted yesterday! can't believe I'm finally done applying after all those past applications and rejections T_T.

Also from NYC!

The deposit confirmation took about a day for me to receive

Is anyone worried about their probation status? MGH seems to be really on top of their issues and have a very good plan for the upcoming review though

I'm also from NY (Long Island to be specific)! So excited to meet you all!