2020-2021 Gannon University: Ruskin, FL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you can have an outstanding prerequisite and still submit your application to the program? Also, I just wanted to confirm that they are rolling admissions... some of the others replies said so and some said they were non-rolling so I wanted to check again to make sure!  

On 7/12/2020 at 7:33 PM, eim16 said:

Does anyone know if you can have an outstanding prerequisite and still submit your application to the program? Also, I just wanted to confirm that they are rolling admissions... some of the others replies said so and some said they were non-rolling so I wanted to check again to make sure!  

The website says they just need to be completed prior to enrollment! based on previous years, they seem to be rolling admissions. However, it is hard to tell because they seem to be doing things differently this year.

Edited by GatorPA21
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing here either. I submitted May 10th I think. I did email in June and heard that they will not start reviewing until Mid-September, so we should expect to hear nothing until at least then. They are non-rolling admissions according to the admissions persons I spoke with. 

On 8/31/2020 at 6:06 PM, CMF81 said:

Nothing here either. I submitted May 10th I think. I did email in June and heard that they will not start reviewing until Mid-September, so we should expect to hear nothing until at least then. They are non-rolling admissions according to the admissions persons I spoke with. 

So did you receive an interview invitation? Looks like they stopped sending it out because I didn't receive it. I was so looking forward to it. Guess not in my luck and will be rejected. 😭😰 They send out invites for 9/16, 9/25, 9/28. Feeling pretty devastated!

So did you receive an interview invitation? Looks like they stopped sending it out because I didn't receive it. I was so looking forward to it. Guess not in my luck and will be rejected. [emoji24][emoji27] They send out invites for 9/16, 9/25, 9/28. Feeling pretty devastated!

I didn’t receive one either, hoping they send out more!