2020-2021 Gannon University: Ruskin, FL

On 9/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, ChelseaAlfonso said:

I received a confirmation email for 9/16 they did mention they will also send another email with the Zoom link for our specific interview time. 

Best of luck everyone !

So has anyone RSVPd and still not heard anything from the program? I am not sure if I should send a follow up email on Monday just to make sure.

15 hours ago, GatorPA21 said:

So has anyone RSVPd and still not heard anything from the program? I am not sure if I should send a follow up email on Monday just to make sure.

I’m in the same boat with wanting to send a follow up email. I received an automated email on 9/5 after my initial one, but nothing after that. I’m thinking of sending one on wednesday morning at the latest if I don’t hear anything by then.

1 minute ago, AjeBaje said:

Which date is your interview? Any one on same boat as me? I submitted my application mid June and I have not received interview or rejection email. I'm just hanging in there! 🤔

I'm sorry AjeBaje. Maybe you'll get something soon. My interview is 9/28. Btw are you Nigerian?

Good luck!! Hope all goes well. I have mine on the 29th. Do you have any tips for their interview process?

Thank you so much!! I just finished!! Honestly, don’t stress it. Be yourself & it probably sounds easier than actually doing it bc interviews are terrifying.. but they just wanna get to know you. I wish you the best!!! [emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, taybushing said:

Anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from them after the interview?emoji56.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked today in my interview. They said they will start sending out decisions in a few weeks, but they won't send out all of them. If you don't find out, they are rolling admissions so as people accept and then later give up their seat for another program, they will extend invitations to applicants based on those numbers as well.

• Like 2