2020-2021 Gannon University: Ruskin, FL

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, Aztec1993 said:

Just applied here this week! If I'm reading correctly, they seem to do interviews in rounds?  There isn't much info on their website…so, hoping I'm not too late. Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! 🙂

I applied November 6th, also hoping for the same outcome! Please post if you hear anything, I will as well.

17 hours ago, emlphan said:

I applied back in July and didn’t receive any emails of acknowledgement. Should I email admissions? I kind of held back because I knew they were busy and didn’t want to bother them.

Personally, I would reach out because you did pay to apply. They were very nice and responded quickly when I emailed the admissions staff back in November. 

On 12/23/2020 at 10:14 AM, abdance said:

Personally, I would reach out because you did pay to apply. They were very nice and responded quickly when I emailed the admissions staff back in November. 

What email address did you use to contact them? I'm seeing a couple, but just want to make sure that I'm not sending it to the Pennsylvania office!

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, eim16 said:

Has anyone been getting interviews lately? 

I recently emailed them about two weeks ago to check if they received my app because I never got a confirmation email when I applied. They responded promptly and said they’ll get in touch with me if I qualify for an interview invite. Radio silence since 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...