On 9/4/2020 at 5:45 PM, nathang said:

Yikes.. was just rejected from this school AND another school within a 10 minute span

I am super sorry to hear that. I know it's a bummer (I've definitely gotten a few already too), but there is still so much time. It's easy to get worn out right now, I know, but keep yourself going! Go treat yourself to something tonight/this weekend!

Edited by CCamp

9 minutes ago, CCamp said:

I am super sorry to hear that. I know it's a bummer (I've definitely gotten a few already too), but there is still so much time. It's easy to get warn out right now, I know, but keep yourself going! Go treat yourself to something tonight/this weekend!

I'll try but 2 rejections like that back to back.. I'm pretty devastated.

Got an interview invitation. Anyone from previous year had an idea about how is the interview? what are possibilities of getting accepted in the program ?

I would like know the answer to this too and some insight as to what the interview is like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk