I had my interview yesterday! I definitely love the program now more than ever before. Mr. Koltnow did an amazing job with making everyone feel at ease and I was lucky to have one of my one on one interviews with him. I was afraid I would start blabbering due to being nervous, but they made the entire process relaxing and they are super friendly. For those that haven’t done the interview just relax and be yourself. 
As for the writing assignment, it’s nothing to stress about since there are no single right or wrong answers.

Best of luck to all of us with the admission decisions!

• Like 1

LDSJFLSDJFSDKLJ I GOT AN INTERVIEW!! They just today sent it to me and I'm literally over the moon! It's been a really rough few weeks and I really needed something positive! Interview is next week!

Congratulations. I see you on the Pre-PA Facebook page a lot, and I’m happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 9:39 AM, Shabnam said:

I had my interview yesterday! I definitely love the program now more than ever before. Mr. Koltnow did an amazing job with making everyone feel at ease and I was lucky to have one of my one on one interviews with him. I was afraid I would start blabbering due to being nervous, but they made the entire process relaxing and they are super friendly. For those that haven’t done the interview just relax and be yourself. 
As for the writing assignment, it’s nothing to stress about since there are no single right or wrong answers.

Best of luck to all of us with the admission decisions!

Hi I was wondering if you could clarify a few things about the interview. It's a broad window to be waiting for those two 20 minutes periods, are you sitting on zoom with others (like see each other can talk) or are you told you specific times between that 10-1 window and then you only enter for those? 

44 minutes ago, AP456 said:

My interview is tomorrow too, and I still haven't gotten an email with any details. Slightly freaking out haha...

I would just email them! They are very easy going and aware of the challenges/issues that come with interviews via zoom. I promise they will make sure you get to do your interview!! Take a deep breath and relax! Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

2 minutes ago, SaschaRochelle said:

Also, did they say what time they'll be calling on Monday? They started saying it during my interview than zoom cut out and I didn't hear and I chicken to ask again!

I dont think they mentioned what time they'll call during my interview. So ill be anxious all day haha 

20 hours ago, Raghukul said:

Just curious- based on what I have heard, our stats wont matter at this point during the acceptances, but rather our interviews only, is that correct? 

That’s definitely how they made it seem! Everyone interviewed was deemed qualified for their program, at this point it was determining who would be the best fit for their program!

• Like 1