Just thought that I would get the ball rolling on the 2020-2021 app cycle. 

I received an email that they received my verified application. Some important info I got from the email:

• Interviews will be held on September 23,24,25,28,29 2020.
  • Applicants who are selected for an interview will be notified by email on September 4th.
  • Interviews MAY be held online, but they prefer to do in person interviews. 

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been accepted!!!! 

I've been accepted!!! So thankful!

ACCEPTED!!! Happened like 20 minutes ago but just stopped crying!! Holy crap. I move to TN in a few months! Oh my god. 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, hopefulpa9485 said:

Hi there!
Does this program require GRE scores? I saw on the document linked into CASPA that they dropped that, but it's there on other areas of the website. I'm (very likely) just being paranoid, but can anyone confirm?

https://www.uthsc.edu/physician-assistant/admissions.php#:~:text=UTHSC PA Program does not,no longer accepting GRE scores.

The text should be highlighted by the link. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

I used this forum a lot that year, and just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Garrett, and I am a current first-year student, and also serve as class president in our officer positions! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! I will try to answer as best I can! Good luck on your applications and interviews!

• Like 2
On 7/11/2020 at 12:17 PM, gbrown33 said:

Hey everyone, 

I used this forum a lot that year, and just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Garrett, and I am a current first-year student, and also serve as class president in our officer positions! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! I will try to answer as best I can! Good luck on your applications and interviews!

What attracted you to the program initially? 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:17 PM, gbrown33 said:

Hey everyone, 

How are clinical rotations set up?

@aspringPA Initially it was the distance from my hometown, my significant other attended the same school, the PANCE pass rates were really good, and the facilities were amazing. Then once I had my interview the I knew the faculty were amazing and that was just icing on the cake.

@Juve08 Typically there are 15 spots in Memphis, 5 in each of Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville. You rank from 1-4 what your preferences are. If only 15 people want to go to memphis, then they go. If 17, random selection of 15 from the group of 17. http://catalog.uthsc.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=32&poid=2549#curriculumsummary that link will show you the clinical year courses.

• Like 1
On 7/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, gbrown33 said:

Hey everyone, 

Hey! So I just wanted to make sure I understood the cost breakdown that's on the website. Is it around 50k for the years for tuition? 

• 3 weeks later...