Got accepted on Monday and accepted the seat position on Thursday! I'm from South Carolina so I'm super far and trying to start figuring everything out with housing and logistics! Going to try to go to Memphis in the next month to get a feel before I move! Is there a Facebook group or group message started?

1 hour ago, belayneh30 said:

I tried to start the background check with the code provided on the acceptance email but its not allowing me. Anyone able to do that? also  anyone got the NetID and was able to pay the seat deposit? 

I don't think they've sent the NetID out yet! PJ said it may take a few days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bbailey246 said:

If anyone has any questions about Memphis regarding places to live, hangout, etc. feel free to message me! I’m from here so can give you a few tips! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Just booked a ticket to come visit the weekend of November 6th! Never been to Memphis before so I'm excited to explore!

1 hour ago, Diaa20 said:

I haven't gotten my NetID yet either, thinking of emailing them to ask but im sure they are busy getting everything in order. 

I haven’t received my net ID either! I sent an email yesterday just to make sure I didn’t miss anything, but I haven’t heard back. I think generating the ID may just take different times for everyone.