• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, ally321 said:

Did everyone receive a confirmation email from them? I applied in May and never got anything....

I did not as well.. I sent them an email about it and told them I never did today. I will let you know what they said. To me I think either you know you will be interviewed or not on Sept 4th and will they be holding interviews online or in person? 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, ally321 said:

Did everyone receive a confirmation email from them? I applied in May and never got anything....

Just now, SaschaRochelle said:

I'm so nervous!! Sitting at work with knots in my stomach! Trying to give myself a pep talk and remember that this is just one school, a rejection from here does not mean a rejection from all school! I'll be checking this page and my email every 10 seconds, good luck everyone!!

Doing the exact same thing! I wonder what time they will send the emails!! Good luck to everyone! 

13 hours ago, nathang said:

Will they notify us tomorrow if we're rejected, as well? Or is not getting an interview invite by the end of the day our notification of rejection?

I was wondering this as well! The email they sent makes it seem as though only those selected for interviews will receive an email. That’s what I got from it at least!

8 minutes ago, nathang said:

So I just realized the only "upper level biology" course I have is a biology internship, which was technically an upper level biology course. I've met all the prereqs though.. am I screwed or do you guys think they'll count that internship as an upper level biology course ?

Does it have a course number that is considered an upper level? If so I don't think it would be a problem. 

33 minutes ago, nathang said:

So I just realized the only "upper level biology" course I have is a biology internship, which was technically an upper level biology course. I've met all the prereqs though.. am I screwed or do you guys think they'll count that internship as an upper level biology course ?

You probably would have gotten an auto rejection letter by now if the course did not count.