• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 5:43 PM, secondroundbestround said:

Hi all! Is there a supplemental application for FSU? Submitted my CASPA on 05/17 and haven't heard anything... but see a $30 supplemental application fee on FSU PA program website. Am I missing something?????

Did you ever figure this out? I am wondering as well

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, jenifa said:

Did you ever figure this out? I am wondering as well

Yes, please call the admissions office. They will need to send you a specific email (link) in order to submit the supp. fee. I think its supposed to come automatically but apparently it hasn't been working properly. I hope this helps! Good luck.😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, cw117 said:

Did anyone notice that this is their 4th year and that they do not have their PANCE pass rates up, one class has already graduated (2019)?  

As a current FSU student, the rumor mill is reporting that the passing rates were somewhere in the 80s (as in percentage passing). This is not good and I believe they are hiding it. I'm more than positive if the scores were higher they would have posted them by now... but crickets. I'm not even surprised by the scores, if they are really in the 80s, because this program is a mess in my opinion. And no I am not currently failing or anything.  

Edited by PAstudentFSU

• 3 months later...