Frostburg State University (FSU) 2023-2024

• FuturePahere changed the title to Frostburg State University (FSU) 2023-2024
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 4:50 PM, futurapa99 said:

Hi everyone!

I am interviewing at FSU on 8/8, I was wondering if there were any current students I could reach out to with questions. Thank you!

Hi, I am a current student! Feel free to send me a message! Good luck with interviews!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 11:26 AM, FuturePACTLC said:

Acceptance call received on Tuesday morning!! Can't wait to (re)meet everybody! 🙂

Congrats!! I was chosen for an interview for Oct 3! But I will be commuting from California so I'm a little nervous... Any advice on the interview and how to prepare for it? Were the questions difficult to answer or were they straight forward? Any advice is appreciated! 

On 9/11/2023 at 4:05 AM, PAmode1122 said:

Congrats!! I was chosen for an interview for Oct 3! But I will be commuting from California so I'm a little nervous... Any advice on the interview and how to prepare for it? Were the questions difficult to answer or were they straight forward? Any advice is appreciated! 

They were so, so, so kind and welcoming. The entire experience was pretty straightforward. Just take deep breaths and be yourself!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 10:34 AM, ThePAfromPA said:

Interviewing 10/3!! Super excited. Can anyone talk about what their interview experience was like at FSU? Not looking for any specific interview questions or anything, just a general overview of what i can expect.

Also, to any students that are currently in the FSU PA program - what has been your experience?

have you heard back yet? they said we were supposed to hear back in the morning today

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! Looking for input from current students or incoming students. I was accepted to FSU. However, I have a wedding to attend the Friday August 30th. 

Would the program be able to work with me? What does missing a class look like? Would I be able to take a test early? Is there a grade deduction? Super scared and antsy about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 11:33 AM, PAinSX said:

Hey! Looking for input from current students or incoming students. I was accepted to FSU. However, I have a wedding to attend the Friday August 30th. 

Would the program be able to work with me? What does missing a class look like? Would I be able to take a test early? Is there a grade deduction? Super scared and antsy about it. 

Hi, I'm a PA-S1 here. Don't stress! At that point you'll only be a week into fall semester, so I doubt you'll have any exams that day! The faculty are pretty understanding about stuff like this, especially if you can give them this much notice. Some professors will record their lectures, especially if they know someone will be absent, so you won't miss out entirely. You shouldn't lose any professionalism points if you can give them a heads up this far in advance. Hope this helps ease your worries. 🙂